• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I say good on the Broncos.

They identified that Walters wasn’t the man, and they’ll get someone in to ensure their next season isn’t a bust.

Madge, Arthur. They’re both better coaches than Kevvie. Slater at a stretch if they can get him.

It’s not like Kev is some elite clipboard master that’s irreplaceable.

On the radio this morning it was noted that all three coaches sacked this season coached against the Storm in their last game.
God imagine taking over from Bellyache / the knives will be very long and well honed - the first 3 coaches will probably be shown the door before the end of the pre-season

They identified that Walters wasn’t the man, and they’ll get someone in to ensure their next season isn’t a bust.

Madge, Arthur. They’re both better coaches than Kevvie. Slater at a stretch if they can get him.

Sorry can’t agree

This now means that most likely another jibberer will be added to the Fox team

The best thing about Kevie coaching was that it kept him off Fox

Now there’s the real possibility of Blocker into Kevie

Yep… better than waiting until R8 and burning a season!

Talk Manly offered Lodge a minimum wage deal and he’s rejected it.

Dragons showing interest

Last edited:
Talk Manly offered Lodge a minimum wage deal and he’s rejected it.

Dragons showing interest
Lodge needs more than a minimum wage deal given the decision in that civil case in USA.

It seems Manly don't rate him that highly or they are backing their young talent.

Lodge needs more than a minimum wage deal given the decision in that civil case in USA.

It seems Manly don't rate him that highly or they are backing their young talent.
$1.6m debt to the victims and was only allowed to play in the nrl if he started to pay them back. After his nrl career is over he will likely declare bankruptcy, that's a huge amount of money to pay. He has to earn close to $3m to afford to pay the 1.6m..

I truly hope that Lodge doesn’t end up here.

I know that if he came here I’d have to support him, but that’s not something I want to do.

Latest posts

Back