• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

It depends how many new faces on decent coin you can bring in.

I really like the idea of a quality prop from the ESL to replace Tom.

I love the idea of adding Su’a, but with Koloamatangi here already, I wonder if the money is better spent elsewhere. I’d be happy with a mobile up and comer on the other edge, like a Duncan, Fletcher, or even a Wighton as we start to stockpile left side backs.

I think the real magic will be in the Nichols, Sele, Auva’a, Tatola, Walker type signings we can pull off. In addition to assuring the young guys actually develop into top tier first graders.

It’d be great but it’s a pretty big bite, doubt we’d have enough free cap to swallow it all with the offloading of uncontracted players unless of course we can offload one or two who are currently contracted past 2024.
Maybe Tom‘s cap saving buys 2 ESL props, then perhaps we’re getting close.
Looking at how diabolical our outside back stocks are Caleb Clarke is an absolute must if we can land him.
You do what the Roosters do.

Sign what you want then push out what you don’t

I’ve heard for years on here that recruitment isn’t that simple, but it actually is

Wayne also has a pretty good history at doing it

Angus Crichton is back to his best, which means he'll re-sign with the chooks and we end up with a plodder like Nat Butcher
Buying back the farm. 😜

Some bloke texted SEN (during the Captain's run) and said that Bennett was a done deal at Parra...so wouldn't be taking the numpties who call/text into there too seriously 😂
Everything Bennett is saying sounds like it’s done

Couple that with I was reliably told Wayne made contact with a few in our camp saying keep it together he will be here next year

It’s also claimed Sam supplied him with names of players he thought would be good in the NRL. and Bennett passed the edit onto Ello

Here’s hoping

Back