• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

If Lachy does stay I genuinely think he could make a good no.13. He’s better suited to five-eighth or centre than halfback, but I think he has the defensive nous and playmaking of a modern day 13.

If Lachy does stay I genuinely think he could make a good no.13. He’s better suited to five-eighth or centre than halfback, but I think he has the defensive nous and playmaking of a modern day 13.
Problem is we have two or three that cover that position already, including probably the best in the world, but yes definitely a position that would suit him.

Well if we can believe the report that we’re supposedly shopping for a winger and he’s said he wants to try his hand in the NRL and has said Souths are in his plans plus he actually spent time here training with the team last December it sort of sounds more than just a baseless rumour.
I’d say the chances are pretty good.
Nope he is going to the Chooks to play State Cup!🤣

This is another reason why JD should be sacked he doesn’t know what talent is

Instead he signs players that he coached in reserve grade and that are best mates with his star players
I didn’t know that he coached Jack Wighton in reserve grade.

Never said he did but read the last part

“ and that are best mates with his star players”

Hint hint
Ok then Shaun Keppie? Didn’t know he coached him either. Who is he best mates with?

Ok then Shaun Keppie? Didn’t know he coached him either. Who is he best mates with?
To be fair, he said ‘talent’. :)

I’d be getting Keppie to the Dogs to free up his cap space asap.

Keppies issues has been, mostly, the drop balls. Expect better from him next season or in a few weeks

Keppies issues has been, mostly, the drop balls. Expect better from him next season or in a few weeks
He’s not great defensively, isn’t great re:impact taking the ball up, has an error in his game, is cumbersome moving around…

And unlike the rest of this lot, doesn’t have tenure in the colours so my loyalty is short.

In a side that’s playing poor, he’s one I have no interest in seeing in the line up.

That’s likely unfair, but he IMO he was a bonehead signing. A real black mark against the current brainstrust. A there are a lot of them.

To be fair, he said ‘talent’. :)

I’d be getting Keppie to the Dogs to free up his cap space asap.
Just debunking the whole theory of our recruitment. I know it hasn’t been great. Far from it. One recruitment I wouldn’t be bagging is Jack Wighton. Who cares who he is mates with.

From what I’ve seen at Manly with Keppie he is much better than what we have seen here. Yes he has some handling issues. But it’s easier to said than done in getting rid of players. Can’t see anyone banging the door down to get him.

It’s funny how since our demise certain posters that haven’t been part of The Pride for long periods have found their way back.

Latest posts

Back