• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

The easiest way to dig yourself out of a hole isn’t to bring in a raft of top prospects, or recruit a raft of tops stars, it’s getting the stars already here to play to their potential, and the prospects already here to reach their potential.

What makes anyone think players brought in are going to perform when the ones we have here aren’t (recruiting for gaps in the roster aside).

The environment sucks. The team sucks.

Fix the environment.

Last edited:
The easiest way to dig yourself out of a hole isn’t to bring in a raft of top prospects, or recruit a raft of tops stars, it’s getting the stars already here to play to their potential.

What makes anyone think player brought to in are going to perform when the ones we have here aren’t (recruiting for gaps in the roster aside).

The environment sucks. The team sucks.

Fix the environment.

I think Furner will contribute a lot to that.

No idea who Koala is, maybe Cody Walker because he's a protected species and you're not allowed to criticise his form?

No idea who Koala is, maybe Cody Walker because he's a protected species and you're not allowed to criticise his form?
That’s because you are a bit slow.zzzzzzzz!
Egomaniac!🤪

Last edited:
That’s a left field question…..why would he? He just signed for us and seems pretty settled. He would, based on current form, take a pay cut.
Only way I can see it happening is if he were actively trying to offload him which I doubt is the case.
Hasnt beat a tackle lately,misses a lot of tackles runs at 1 mph.A swap for Sean Blore?

REP FORWARD EYEING QUEENSLAND MOVE​

Which big name player at a Sydney club could be headed to a Queensland club for a fresh start in 2025?

The star forward isn't a well-liked figure at his current club - nor does he like the hustle and bustle of the big city.

A third party is mentioning his name to the four Queensland-based clubs looking for interest as the player has a get-out clause in his contract for 2025.

The player has representative honours to his name and would be a great pick-up for any club.

Story by 'The Mole' and reported on Nine WWOS.
Jai Arrow anyone?
I'm a big fan. I'd hate him to leave.
Could be Brandon Smith

He’s couldn’t be happier at the Roosters. Constantly singing the praises of how good it is playing there.
Here’s the thing.

It could just as easily been made up by some “jurno” who needed to fill some column space/get his monthly clickbait quota.

They are no better (sometimes worse) than New Idea.

The fact that these numbnuts refer to themselves in the same universe as journalists like Clarkson and Head is so fantastical as to be hilarious.

Back