• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Charlie Staines would be a good pickup for us. He's that cover we need for wing and fullback. He's fast and I don't think we've seen the best of him at the Tigers. I hope someone at the club has his number.
If we sign Staines I'm digging out my 2006 hat and scarf and attitude to go with it... ooft

I wondered the same so had a 60 second research of the topic. Very difficult to compare different levels and types of addiction. This table from the paper linked below suggests the below Top 6 in order for 'dependence', as defined as a combination of pleasure, psychological dependence and physical dependence. The ranking is subjective and was based on a review of 'expert' opinion. No doubt a 2 minute research project would find a differing, but similar, order.

Heroin 3/3
Cocaine 2.39
Nicotine 2.21
Methadone (street) 2.08
Barbiturates 2.01
Alcohol 1.93

Development of a rational scale to assess the harm of drugs of potential misuse
That's interesting.

Heroin I was aware of, but have read reports that chemical compounds like crack and meth amphetimine are as addictive if not more.

And caffeine has been rated as highly addictive and very hard to get off (but classified as a benign addiction).

Weasel words from an exposed hater of our club. Hatred that is self driven and by him and his mate, “who is in pathways” but “isn’t in pathways” 😆
🤣😂🤣 Rent free brah, rent free
Everyone free of bile,venom & self interest knows, we, SSDRLFC, developed Sewerlili
Against my better judgement, I have two simple questions ( for most ) for you.

1. Did the Roosters sign Sualii as a 17 year old?
(As this was the initial conversation)

2. Who do you consider to have developed Issac Luke?

🤣😂🤣 Rent free brah, rent free

Against my better judgement, I have two simple questions ( for most ) for you.

1. Did the Roosters sign Sualii as a 17 year old?
(As this was the initial conversation)

2. Who do you consider to have developed Issac Luke?
Issac Luke - the dogs developed him no doubt. He was playing Flegg for them in 2006 and he signed for us and debuted in 2007.

Why have they let him go given JWH has left a big hole?
I am not sure why we signed him. He has only played a couple of years for the Roosters in cup as a prop and mostly off the bench. Looks like a big unit though and probably early 20's. It's hard to find any details on him. He definately wouldn't come close to filling the hole that JWH left...unless he had a good headbutt on him..🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back