• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I just don’t like the outlay.

You’ve got Tatola, Moale, Koloamatangi, Arrow, Murray and Duncan all vying for time in the middle.

Spending big to add to that group sounds misplaced to me.

Go a solid under valued option if you want a middle and get Wayne to get the best out of them.

And use the cash to pick up a right winger.
I think Wayne is the one that will make these decisions.

I'd like to see how Gags finishes out the season before going to market for a right side winger. He's been a revelation so far. Hoping he's a late bloomer ala Cody!
To win the comp we need a fast highflying winger. Someone who will be a long and short kick target. That could be Munroe, Mellars, maybe but less likely Caleb Clarke. BUT if he keeps improving the way he has this season then it could be Gagai. (That was a very athletic try against Parra last week).

I think RCG under Wayne and with our current pack is exactly what we need to replace Tom, and in that GOAT type of role

We have a solid middle third going into next year with the progression Moale has made, Keon becoming a genuine 13 option, and Duncan likely being ready to go to the next level after another preseason.

I think we need 1 big prop to replace Tom obviously, but I reckon what we also need and haven’t heard many talk about is a strike left edge backrower. Seems Murray will play some time on the right going forward, but we need a more threatening option on that left edge. Teams can hold off and slide easier when it’s Arrow, Cheeks, Host running a hole.

Hopefully with some of the cash from Cook, Tom, Illias we can find an edge with some speed and size - not sure what’s available but I definitely think that’s the final piece of the puzzle.

RCG seemed very friendly with Latt and Wighton on the field after the Parra game, seemed very familiar with each other.

If Duncan is not going to play on the edge, which looks likely. I think we need to sign a right edge backrower because Keon and Jai have to play in the middle.

With the forwards. We already have a good line bender with Moale for next year. With AFB leaving Warriors to go to the sharks it would be worth trying to get Royce Hunt for 2025. I would try that before trying for RCG. Perhaps save $$$ and developed Milne into an edge backrower. He runs hard, has ball skills and a good offload. Shaq will also develope further under WB in the offseason. Can be a formidable pack for 2025.

Melbourne local junior?
Well if that's true his nickname should be The Unicorn
She might be referring to Kennar?
To win the comp we need a fast highflying winger. Someone who will be a long and short kick target. That could be Munroe, Mellars, maybe but less likely Caleb Clarke. BUT if he keeps improving the way he has this season then it could be Gagai. (That was a very athletic try against Parra last week).
What about the new bloke, Meyers?

Latest posts

Back