• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Lachlan Ilias

I tend to agree.
in the case of Lachy I wonder what development “issues” Anasta has.
it seems to me he’s just lashing out
He'd especially be hurting if he was secretly shopping Illias around before the Dodd signing came out, as he's now shopping around a player ranked 3rd at the club. His manager's percentage just dropped considerably.

Anyone think there's a remote chance he stays? In another position of course.

If I was Lachy, I would take on the challenge of besting Dodd and/or re-invent myself into a top quality hooker.

He has potential, it's about whether he has the fortitude now.

If I was Lachy, I would take on the challenge of besting Dodd and/or re-invent myself into a top quality hooker.

If I was Lachie, I’d be telling Anasta to piss off.

If Anasta gets his way Lachie will be losing money. He's on decent coin here and unless Uncle Nick can dodgy up a contract for him he won't be getting that elsewhere.

I'd like him to stay. He's very fit, strong, pretty quick, great defence, just not a halfback at this stage.

If my manager carried on like Braith I'd get rid of them. A public temper tantrum.
Yeah I'm thinking the same.

Love his work rate and attitude, never seen a game from him where he didnt give 100%, lots of his team mates cant say the same, lets see how it ends up but would love to see him stay..

I can tell you that Lachy has the fortitude.

It’s Anasta whose panties are in a bunch.

Back