• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Lachlan Ilias

Oh, and screw NRL 360. How about they report on Trindall's DUI charge after a party at Rudolf's house (who co-incidentally was quietly dropped from the 17 last week even though they say he did nothing wrong...)? Or Paul Kent getting drunk and getting rag-dolled in public? No?

I've said before that Phil Rothfield is one of the most powerful men in Rugby League and I mean it unironically.

I feel really bad for Ilias, I really do.

He's a great trainer, gives 100%, was put into a position he was not ideal for at half, tackles his guts out and then gets dropped and obtains that awful leg injury.

Plus no attempt from the coaches to find a position that he fits, like maybe a 14 or hooker.

I hope he finds what he's looking for if not with us then with another club, he deserves it.

As for Braith, personally I quite like him and have no idea why people think he can't offer opinions and should be impartial and neutral. He has every right to offer opinions on anything to do with league and there is no obligation on him to be impartial.

Rumour that Bellamy is considering making Lachy an offer.

Because he is legitimately the manager of the player this entire thread is about.
But he is only the manager.

If he doesnt like Souths then honestly who cares? Lachy can make his own decisions as a grown adult.

I feel really bad for Ilias, I really do.

He's a great trainer, gives 100%, was put into a position he was not ideal for at half, tackles his guts out and then gets dropped and obtains that awful leg injury.

Plus no attempt from the coaches to find a position that he fits, like maybe a 14 or hooker.

I hope he finds what he's looking for if not with us then with another club, he deserves it.

As for Braith, personally I quite like him and have no idea why people think he can't offer opinions and should be impartial and neutral. He has every right to offer opinions on anything to do with league and there is no obligation on him to be impartial.
100% agree on all fronts.
I am very annoyed that Ilias has been told he is free to look at other clubs.
I think he would make a perfect 9 for us or as a utility as you have mentioned.
I really hope he sticks it out with us.

100% agree on all fronts.
I am very annoyed that Ilias has been told he is free to look at other clubs.
I think he would make a perfect 9 for us or as a utility as you have mentioned.
I really hope he sticks it out with us.
Probably been said here before but I reckon Ilias would play well in the centres.

Bellamy won’t take Ilias for anything over minimum wage I reckon.

If Lachie wants to be an NRL half, he should definitely take the hair cut and go down to Melbourne and back himself and their system
Dont the Storm have Hughes and if he leaves they have Pezet, who they rate highly?

I dont see how Lachy gets more of a look in there than he would at Souths.

Dont the Storm have Hughes and if he leaves they have Pezet, who they rate highly?

I dont see how Lachy gets more of a look in there than he would at Souths.
Maybe Bellamy sees utility value in Lachy?

just did his ACL - 9 months
But all this talk would be for Lachy for next year anyways.

Lachy or Pezet arent playing again this year and Storm have ear marked Pezet for big things, so where would Lachy fit in other than utility value as southsport mentioned above?

Back