• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: So you hate them too???.........don't know how you blokes can live with yourselves?
Normally I'd ignore this, but I am a white guy who's been working for over 20 years with the disabled. You need to grow up if that's possible.

Normally I'd ignore this, but I am a white guy who's been working for over 20 years with the disabled. You need to grow up if that's possible.
Hmm trying to deflect again, you need to "man up".

Racists are totally lacking in empathy, compassion, understanding and sympathy.

They just get off on seeing others suffer as we have seen with the 17k innocent Palestinians.

Has this thread run its course?
Yes.

As the person who started it, I'm asking for it to be locked @RabbitJ.

There is no value in one group hurling insults at the other, and there is no hope that entrenched viewpoints will be changed.

My initial desire in setting up this thread was to have an intelligent debate on a very complex and horrendous situation unfolding in Gaza.

What was I thinking??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back