• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that is 101 pages and zero progress , lets all agree to walk away and let the thread slide into oblivion, next person to reply is a closet Rooster fan lol..
There's a few threads I'd like closed down, but I just don't open them anymore. Feel free to leave the thread if you want.

Since when are you in the pursuit of truth? Been reported everywhere so yes verified
Not even worth a reply.

Everything from the terrorists IDF is believed, everything from civilian Palestinians is dismissed.

That's what racism and support of terrorism will do.

Not even worth a reply.

Everything from the terrorists IDF is believed, everything from civilian Palestinians is dismissed.

That's what racism and support of terrorism will do.

My reply is especially for you my friend Mr Darque. You question everyone and any idea that you appose, you were the one that wanted things to be verified ? You cared because the truth mattered, does it or does it not ?

When someone dares asks for a claim on your side to be verified or confirmed by a third party or outsider of those making the claim. We suddenly have yourself and Andy screaming “WTF and don’t even bother” we have Mags name calling and carrying on like a child !!

Regardless of which side of the debate anyone sits , you blokes now are claiming “racists, terrorists, we all of a sudden want child and women deaths” etc.

Not one person on either side have backed the killing of innocents of either side, have wanted the deaths of women or children? But if anyone sees or thinks differently to you blokes all of a sudden you blokes are twisting and “so your saying” and trying your darndest to manipulate what is being said or thought, it’s poor and pathetic.

Your latest twisting of the idea that Hamas rockets aren’t killing anyone but Israel’s are so Israel is bad is just pathetic.

Israel are guilty because their government know there neighbors are registered lunatics and spend money on their defense and the iron dome to protect its citizens. Hamas on the other hand hide in amongst their citizens, build tunnels to protect themselves and keep citizens around to hide behind them.

Israel should answer for every action and will not be without fault I’m sure. But any comparison to this abhorrent mob is absolutely ridiculously pathetic.

They oppress their own women and children

They kill homosexuals

They kill anyone not heterosexual

They use their own as human shields

They have no respect for Palestinian life let alone any outsider

All of the above has nothing to do with Israel so even if you just outright hate everything Israel these have zero to do with Israel.

:rolleyes: Oh, the irony. The master at twisting accuses others of the same thing.

As for my earlier comment you wanted something verified that was literally on every news site all day. A 2 second search.

You and a few others clearly don't seem to have any regard for the Palestinian civilians, but are outraged at civilian deaths of Israeli's. I find them both equally bad.

Last edited:
Netanyahu and cohorts knew of Hamas plan 12 months before it happened.
When it did happen Israel took many hours to react.
Netanyahu needed a distraction to save his own political life.
Netanyahu quickly announces we are at war.
Backed by USA and other puppet nations goes on killing spree to fulfil his real intentions of pushing the Palestinians out of Gaza completely.
Succeeds in turning world anger at Hamas into anger onto himself and Israel as thousands of innocent civIlians perish mercilessly.
There are some who still support him and his intentions but they are becoming fewer by the moment.

Confirmed another 200 Palestinians dead since end of cease fire.

The IDF very simply just enjoy killing.

They are clearly showing themselves to be quite disgusting people with very little regard for human life.

When Karma hits them it will hit hard.

Last edited:
UNICEF this morning has apparently told Israel they need to back off due to the amount of kids and civilians getting killed.

They are rapidly losing world opinion.
Good to see.

:rolleyes: Oh, the irony. The master at twisting accuses others of the same thing.

As for my earlier comment you wanted something verified that was literally on every news site all day. A 2 second search.

You and a few others clearly don't seem to have any regard for the Palestinian civilians, but are outraged at civilian deaths of Israeli's. I find them both equally bad.
It's all in the hands of Hamas, they need to surrender for the killing to stop.

UNICEF this morning has apparently told Israel they need to back off due to the amount of kids and civilians getting killed.

They are rapidly losing world opinion.
Good to see.
And USA telling Israel to control illegal settlers on West Bank who are killing Palestinians. They are on the slide and it will get worse.

And USA telling Israel to control illegal settlers on West Bank who are killing Palestinians. They are on the slide and it will get worse.
Settlers would be frightened for their own lives and the lives of their families.

Settlers would be frightened for their own lives and the lives of their families.
The violence in the West bank is due to the settlers and soldiers.

QAWAWIS, West Bank —
Jibreen Abu Aram was born on this rocky land to be a shepherd. He planted an olive grove, married and had nine children. He buried his brother here in 1966 after an Israeli tank round fell on their fields. But, he said, nothing in all his time in the West Bank has tormented him as much as the Jewish settlers who over the years have beaten him, poisoned his sheep, kept him from harvesting his olives, buzzed him with drones and threatened to kill his family.

Before Oct. 7, West Bank Palestinians were already experiencing the highest level of settler violence since 2006.

Israeli settlers, empowered by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s right-wing government, have increased their attacks on and harassment of Palestinian rural communities since the start of the war. This is often done with the backing of the Israeli military, as Israeli soldiers stand guard, preventing a Palestinian response. Sometimes, the attacks take place with the military’s involvement.

Some settlers have for years harassed and attacked the Palestinians living there, often with impunity and occasionally with the support of Israeli soldiers. In the weeks since October 7, however, the rate of violence has significantly increased. It is already the deadliest year since the Second Intifada, and is getting bad enough for the eyes of the world to occasionally leave Gaza and look to the West Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back