• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

Thats so wrong, the women should come out and boycott the games, all the training and sacrifice of young women is erased by some guy who jumps gender, my grand daughter is in the Gold Coast Suns academy for up and coming aussie rules players, i would be mad as hell if she had to play boys.
Our armed forces are going woke as well, what would the old diggers think..
View attachment 2607
Even though personally I'm not a fan of the old tick a box, any of these 2, no 3, no, 4, no wait, carry on, I get that the ADF is light on recruits. And the old diggers were fighting against fascists, so in the big picture they might have rolled with it.
But in the small picture, ie, me, if you have to have extra boxes beside M or F, just stick with NA or some bloody thing. And the they/them thing annoys me too, mainly because that's plural. Come up with something better. I think it's unnecessary, but I'll go with whatever besides they/them.

And to the trans athletes, sorry, but they should never be allowed to compete across the sexes.
Everyone gets told no from time to time. People get over it.
I wouldn't be against a trans games though. No one would watch it, no one would care, but for those who need to compete and don't want to compete as the sex they were born as (for want of a better phrase), go for it.

Correct, what you save in fuel is more than lost in resale losses and the overhanging price of replacing the battery, plus new tech batteries using Niobium can be charged in 10 minutes compared to hours for Lithium.

‘Screwed’: Aussies can’t sell used Teslas

Trying to sell a second hand Tesla is taking years in some cases and requiring hefty discounts, sparking anger among owners of the once-hot cars.

Trying to sell a second hand Tesla is taking years in some cases and requiring hefty discounts, sparking anger among owners of the once-hot cars.

Its increasingly becoming the norm that those on the left, who preach love,inclusiveness and acceptance, are the ones who turn to hate and violence when they don’t get their own way

The left cant handle an opinion other than theirs, violence, vandalism and social disruption is all ok so long as its what they want, as with Antifa, so much for democracy, the left is more like a Nazi state of mind.
Leftists are happy with democracy but only when elections go as they want, there's been similar riots in Argentina.

Its increasingly becoming the norm that those on the left, who preach love,inclusiveness and acceptance, are the ones who turn to hate and violence when they don’t get their own way
Yeah I disagree. Sure "the Left" may do it (extreme left would be better) but "the Right" do it as well.
That guy in Norway who killed over 70 kids.
The Mosque shooting in New Zealand
The American who drove his car at high speed into a peaceful rally.

It's not Left.
It's not Right.
It's extremists.
Please don't dignify these idiots with labels in order to divide the rest of us, yourself included, into an us and them situation. That just puts us into a "you're 100% wrong and I'm 100% right" situation.
A lot of the situations and problems society has been dealing with for decades are complex, where the solution is somewhere between the two views. If the answer was so simple, it wouldn't be a problem any more.

This is what is going to put a rocket under inflation between now and Xmas, Houthis rebels attacking contained ships going through the Suez canal forcing ships with goods to take the much longer route by going around the bottom of Africa, US air craft carriers are all but useless against drones.

Back