• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

It just keeps getting worse and worse :(
Anyone know when Shaq is due back?

Mitchell - round 10
Milne - round 11
AJ - round 11 - 12
Gagai - round 11-12
Host - round 12
Hawkins - (quadricep) - round 17 - 19
Jye Gray - (syndesmosis injury) round 16 - 18
Murray - round 16 - 18 (hip flexor and calf issue.)
Graham - round - 18
Tatola - round 18
Ilias - indefinite
Munro - indefinite
Kennar - TBC
Shaq Mitchell - TBC
Leon Te Hau - TBC (heart defect)
Mellars - TBC
Fletcher - TBC
Ben Lovett - TBC (long-term knee injury)

Last edited:
He definitely deserves it. More than most. Being told he was going to be part of the top 30 to go and quit his job only to be told sorry mate we are going in a different direction.
Do we still have two spots available? If so move him up now.

You have to ask yourself given our current crop of three quarters why this bloke wasn't in our squad to begin with. He's always been a classy player.
I know his form dropped away but I see more upside to him than Braidon. ( I know Burns is now gone)

I don't normally subscribe to superstition and conspiracy so i think i worked out the problem with Heffron. They accidentally put the H in the wrong place when putting on the signage but realised and removed it before the public unveiling... It initially read effron Park Centre of Hexcellence.

I think it’s becoming clearer by the day that this team lacks real fitness. The first sign is the opposition scoring in the final 5 minutes of the first half of nearly every game. So, in hindsight was the pre season Army boot camp just window dressing ?. Ditto walking around the southern suburbs overnight, gruelling maybe as a one off but it obviously wasn’t sustained.
I just can’t imagine Bellamy or Bennett allowing such a drop in fitness standards even though both usually prepare their teams to peak later in the season and I think JD just expected it to magically happen. The season was flushed down the toilet before any sort of fitness was achieved.
Anyone else see a link between poor fitness and the horrible injury toll that we’re stuck with ?

I think it’s becoming clearer by the day that this team lacks real fitness. The first sign is the opposition scoring in the final 5 minutes of the first half of nearly every game. So, in hindsight was the pre season Army boot camp just window dressing ?. Ditto walking around the southern suburbs overnight, gruelling maybe as a one off but it obviously wasn’t sustained.
I just can’t imagine Bellamy or Bennett allowing such a drop in fitness standards even though both usually prepare their teams to peak later in the season and I think JD just expected it to magically happen. The season was flushed down the toilet before any sort of fitness was achieved.
Anyone else see a link between poor fitness and the horrible injury toll that we’re stuck with ?
I've been wondering if running in the soft sand at South Maroubra Beach during the pre-season would help with the calf injuries?

I will say, every single Rabbitohs player should be 100% injury free come the first day off preseason training.

Bugger carrying niggles and injuries through the final 8-12 weeks of the competition.

Anyone needs surgery, a clean out, a rest, give it to them.

I don’t care if there are A-graders in the side during the closing rounds.

Once we’re mathematically unable to make the finals, player health for the 2025 offseason is the new top agenda.

Because whoever the new S&C team are will flog them.

Not like we’ll have a huge rep contingent.

You can guarantee if Latrell and Cody start carving up against these lesser teams we're now playing Madge will pick them for Origin and we'll be in all sorts of trouble getting a side together.

List of players not available for next week

Attachments

• IMG_9967.jpeg
    IMG_9967.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 31
Back