• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Andrew Croll is going to need the day off to give us an injury update video this week.
It will be an entire episode each week. We will also at the start get a “in last weeks episode”.

We didn’t get one last week. Surely we get one this week.

He should take the day off to read his textbooks.

The chapter on minimising the risk of injuries in professional athletes would be a good start.
Too late for that. The damage is done. I don’t see any way that he will be here next year.

Yep...reckon we ask Bellamy to loan us Pap, Meaney, Munster and Hughes...they have enough points on the ladder at the moment...we just want to avoid the spoon. You can have them back for finals.

Can this hunchback of notre dame looking ass just **** off already.

Why does he float around clubs collecting wooden spoons?

#GOOFPOCALYPSE

The loan thing is a thing but usually to give a lower grader stuck behind a more senior player a chance to get NRL experience - Harry Grant behind both Smiths at Melbourne for a successful team or a top grader in a side out of contention to taste success - Nofo and Melbourne; TPJ Penrith. So we need to identify lower graders in other clubs that deserve to be in NRL sides to show their wares. Our lower grade cupboard is bare but I guess it also depends on wiggle room in the cap; should NOT be an issue if we still have 2 spaces in the 30 to fill. Also we need to align that to the return times for our injured brigade because they are still counted in the cap. Some mathematical gymnastics as well as deciding whether to rule out for the season guys like Jye, Jai , Ty or Campbell to avoid exacerbating their injuries and getting them right for next season.

Too late for that. The damage is done. I don’t see any way that he will be here next year.
I don’t think Wayne rates him, so ye zero chance he is around next year

Hunchback goof had a big grin on his face while we were under the posts getting a score put on us

If you went to the game you would have seen

He didnt give a shit that our players were dropping like flies and we were getting flogged.

GOOF.

SACK HIM

It will be an entire episode each week. We will also at the start get a “in last weeks episode”.

We didn’t get one last week. Surely we get one this week.
Each episode will end with cliff hanger.

Back