• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

I know it’s a long shot and wouldn’t happen but there is a current Storm player drop to reserve grade at the moment. Just saying.

We something like that aggressive hit them up forwards.
He just resigned.

Does that really matter these days? Just look at what happened at Manly
True but you have to find someone who is extremely unhappy, talented and not playing NRL as Schuster is….that’s extremely rare

As JD said recently when asked why we kept Gagai(?)
“We had a look at the availability of wingers and believe he’s as good as any of them “

I recently posted a listing of the NSW Cup centres. It’s diabolically bad reading

True but you have to find someone who is extremely unhappy, talented and not playing NRL as Schuster is….that’s extremely rare

Do you think Nelson is happy playing reserve grade? I heard there have been disagreements with him and Craig

Do you think Nelson is happy playing reserve grade? I heard there have been disagreements with him and Craig
Because he was unfit coming back from injury. He’ll be back in first grade this or next week

Well we need someone options in the forwards are getting really lite

Very true 85. i thought Hazleton was a nice replacement when we lose Tom. He was pretty good last night and is actually off contract, as is Su’a

I actually think if this side didn't get cut down with injuries we would have won it this year. Jack Wighton being that X factor we've been missing. If Latrell and Cody get their heads back on and we get a good run of injuries this is a more than capable squad. Still hopeful we finish the year on a roll.
Bundy you are a super optimist.Our pack are a bunch of pussies and our backs are in perpetual slo-mo.

Geez we've had some injuries in the last few years hey
Tatola had a really good run too of 4-5 years where it felt like he barely missed a game. The last 12 -18 months he’s had ankle, neck, knee and foot injury now off the top of my head plus a concussion or two? Rough.

Latest posts

Back