• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

I understand but the noise doesnt just go away by burying your head in the sand.

Sponsors, fans, members, players etc all notice the noise.

We probably dont beat the Storm or Panthers so the noise just amplifies.

Well yes, you shut the crap out a follow what you know is the truth. There’s a reason the club hadn’t buckled and sacked the coach.
it was quite clearly stated

“You know, it’s not ideal, don’t get me wrong, you don’t want to be going through this but the reality is it’s elite sport. We’re a huge club.

“I’m disappointed for our members and our supporters to hear some of the things that just aren’t accurate, but I understand why the noise is there.

Given that we currently have two spots remaining in the top 30 and with the amount of stars we have got out.

Do you think it’s time to go into the off field market and make some mid season signings?

I hope they are. I know I’d certainly be doing that if I was in that position

I thought it had reading Kempys post before but i think he just means dropping Chee Kam for Cook, nothing injury related.
Correct.
Katoa grade 2 high tackle on Murray I still say he should’ve been sin binned. He misses a week with an early guilty plea.
That proves it should have been 10 in the bin. How can they look at that and leave him on the field?

Well yes, you shut the crap out a follow what you know is the truth. There’s a reason the club hadn’t buckled and sacked the coach.
it was quite clearly stated

“You know, it’s not ideal, don’t get me wrong, you don’t want to be going through this but the reality is it’s elite sport. We’re a huge club.

“I’m disappointed for our members and our supporters to hear some of the things that just aren’t accurate, but I understand why the noise is there.
They have been doing that and nothing has improved.

We have all heard the "we can only control what is inside these 4 walls" line but have we started winning?

Like i said, this isnt a good look for sponsors either, no brand wants to be associated with a team coming last and underperforming or if the club has internal issues.

We also need to think about recruitment for next year, the longer we leave it the more it deters new recruits with uncertainty surrounding the coach and club.

As Bully has said - what do we think is going to magically improve now that has been going wrong for almost 12 months and was meant to be fixed in the pre season?

They have been doing that and nothing has improved.

We have all heard the "we can only control what is inside these 4 walls" line but have we started winning?

Like i said, this isnt a good look for sponsors either, no brand wants to be associated with a team coming last and underperforming or if the club has internal issues.

We also need to think about recruitment for next year, the longer we leave it the more it deters new recruits with uncertainty surrounding the coach and club.

As Bully has said - what do we think is going to magically improve now that has been going wrong for almost 12 months and was meant to be fixed in the pre season?
Another game against the dogs would help, perhaps the titans as well😆

As to sponsors bailing, nah, no one is that stupid. Anyways in one hand theres no such things as bad publicity and do you really believe our long term sponsors would ditch all of our success over the last years, our history because we’re not winning enough at the moment🤔

Cronk said it beautifully last night. Whether JD stays will depend on what the club wants.

If they want a team to show heart then after tonight he will stay.

If the club wants wins in a wins driven business then something needs to change.

He almost said it in disbelief that conversations were going on whether he stays.

And what about if we sack him and keep losing, which given our injuries is a massive chance of happening. Bennett has just lost a nice chunk of the Dolphins to injury and guess what , they're losing all of a sudden. Everyone thinks Bennett will magically get our team winning given the same problems . It's fantasy land.
My point is we won't attract anyone to the club woth JD as coach. With Bennett as coach we will.

I'll add I cannot believe we have all these injuries and still have two spots in out 30.

Given that we currently have two spots remaining in the top 30 and with the amount of stars we have got out.

Do you think it’s time to go into the off field market and make some mid season signings?
Most definitely,but where do you start . They're dropping like flies.

I think it's way past that time and also how about bringing in a defense coach?

Another game against the dogs would help, perhaps the titans as well😆

As to sponsors bailing, nah, no one is that stupid. Anyways in one hand theres no such things as bad publicity and do you really believe our long term sponsors would ditch all of our success over the last years, our history because we’re not winning enough at the moment🤔
We've had well over 10 years of winning. So we're going through a dry spell now . Really is it the end of the world ? After supporting this club through the worst of times I'm absolutely certain we'll come out of this and win a comp sooner rather than later.

My point is we won't attract anyone to the club woth JD as coach. With Bennett as coach we will.

I'll add I cannot believe we have all these injuries and still have two spots in out 30.
You may be right Reggie,but if I'm a player and am seeing the way our boys are rallying behind JD I'd be more than willing to take a chance on him. Personal opinion of course. Bennett missed out on plenty of players when recruiting for the Dolphins if you remember. I think it's been more of the open checkbook that's been attracting the likes of Flegler to the club than the actual coach.

We've had well over 10 years of winning. So we're going through a dry spell now . Really is it the end of the world ? After supporting this club through the worst of times I'm absolutely certain we'll come out of this and win a comp sooner rather than later.
I like your positivity but what tells you we will win a comp sooner rather later. I seriously hope so but would be interested in your feedback as with the side we’ve had on paper (excluding injuries) thought we would have won another one in the last decade.

I like your positivity but what tells you we will win a comp sooner rather later. I seriously hope so but would be interested in your feedback as with the side we’ve had on paper (excluding injuries) thought we would have won another one in the last decade.
I actually think if this side didn't get cut down with injuries we would have won it this year. Jack Wighton being that X factor we've been missing. If Latrell and Cody get their heads back on and we get a good run of injuries this is a more than capable squad. Still hopeful we finish the year on a roll.

I actually think if this side didn't get cut down with injuries we would have won it this year. Jack Wighton being that X factor we've been missing. If Latrell and Cody get their heads back on and we get a good run of injuries this is a more than capable squad. Still hopeful we finish the year on a roll.
Pass the Dutchie 'pon the left hand side

Most definitely,but where do you start . They're dropping like flies.

I know it’s a long shot and wouldn’t happen but there is a current Storm player drop to reserve grade at the moment. Just saying.

We something like that aggressive hit them up forwards.

Back