• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Hornby needs to relax

I agree Bruster but even for flogs like kent, it must get very tiresome to have the eickheads in the public approach them thinking they have the right to abuse them
Locus of control Capt.

Information (words) is neutral. How you respond to that information gives it a positive or negative impact.

K*nt had the opportunity to process the information he received, and laugh it off, or to completely ignore it, or to react the way he did.

He chose to react in the way he did, and is reaping the consequences of his actions.

(And that’s not excusing the other bloke, who elected to act in a particular way)

I’m not really defending him(Kent) but I can’t imagine what actually drives someone to abuse anyone in public. Public figure or not. It takes a certain kind of meathead I would assume

I’m not really defending him(Kent) but I can’t imagine what actually drives someone to abuse anyone in public. Public figure or not. It takes a certain kind of meathead I would assume
Happens all the time I work at Woolies get abused most days it’s worse than 5-10 years ago.

Next year in June I get my long service leave

Coming from over 20 years in the service industry i can tell you that the meathead you refer to can come from any walk of life and more prevalent with a skin full of suds. Don't engage, just smile, listen then walk away knowing that there is something drastically wrong with that person. In True Grit, Matty said to Rooster Cogburn, "I will not bandy words with a drunkard". Good advice. Kent should have done the same.

Happens all the time I work at Woolies get abused most days it’s worse than 5-10 years ago.

Next year in June I get my long service leave
Woolies staff have always been helpful to me. Sometimes my wife, who has a black belt in shopping, sends me on a mission to get some items and unlike her I have NFI where to go. Always ask and always assisted. Woolies staff get a 100% mark from me. Tip; ask the guy who packs the shelves, they know where everything is.

Coming from over 20 years in the service industry i can tell you that the meathead you refer to can come from any walk of life and more prevalent with a skin full of suds. Don't engage, just smile, listen then walk away knowing that there is something drastically wrong with that person. In True Grit, Matty said to Rooster Cogburn, "I will not bandy words with a drunkard". Good advice. Kent should have done the same.
Except in this case Kent was the drunkard

We got smashed by the media when we only had 1 win.

Our ceo went on nrl 360 and got grilled.

Now we are on the same points as teams like the Broncos, eels are on the bottom of the ladder.

Teams like Raiders and sharks have fallen off a cliff and crickets.

Eels aren't getting hammered, Broncos aren't.

Funny how that is, Roosters have some centres inured and suspended and media like roosters injury crisis...

Just saying

Now we are on the same points as teams like the Broncos, eels are on the bottom of the ladder.

Funny how that is, Roosters have some centres inured and suspended and media like roosters injury crisis...

Just saying

I take it as a compliment.

We are bigger than all of those clubs.

Most important sporting team in the country gets the most press. Our expectations are higher.

Just saying
Raiders, Broncos and Sharks all played finals last year….we didn’t so the story for us was a bit different.
Pretty sure if Broncos and Sharks miss the 8 there will be some attention.
Eels are definitely getting hammered - every second story for the last few weeks has been about the Moses blow-up and the club being hopeless

How so, care to share your thoughts.

The style he played in origin was in stark contrast to his club footy.
in origin he was first receiver more often. In the middle more often and played a lot flatter and took on the advantage line and brought his runners onto the ball. Played direct

even last week against us he played wide, stayed predominantly on tne right, received deep and even when he moved forward he passed well before the line. He shifted sideways constantly and his runners were such easy targets because of it.
Did a couple of nice highlight reel runs from the scrum and that was it.

Don’t even bother discussing his insipid defense. He’s woeful

Remember, they also decimated their roster to accommodate his increased paycheck after their GF. They dumped half a dozen quality players to accommodate him after he held them to ransom in the media for 6 months

The style he played in origin was in stark contrast to his club footy.
in origin he was first receiver more often. In the middle more often and played a lot flatter and took on the advantage line and brought his runners onto the ball. Played direct

even last week against us he played wide, stayed predominantly on tne right, received deep and even when he moved forward he passed well before the line. He shifted sideways constantly and his runners were such easy targets because of it.
Did a couple of nice highlight reel runs from the scrum and that was it.

Don even bother discussing his insipid defense. He’s woeful
Yep, I get you.

Actually Parra have been a sideways side for a while now. They have a great pack but don't use them to punch the middle often enough. Arthurs had them sweeping from sideline to sideline and so does not pretender Barrett.

Yep, I get you.

Actually Parra have been a sideways side for a while now. They have a great pack but don't use them to punch the middle often enough. Arthurs had them sweeping from sideline to sideline and so does not pretender Barrett.

ive heard Arthur and Barrett call out the sideways play a lot in their losses. Even Gutherson squealed about it last week.
In saying that, they empowerEd the HB to do it rather than pull him into line

Hes a myth. I’ve even managed to convince my eels mates who now see it.they call him the prancing punce 😆😆

Moses is a very good player in a very badly coached side

Latest posts

Back