• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

Sky news had Harris slightly ahead a couple of days ago but other analysis on youtube say the opposite.
I'd trust BBC analysis over your random youtube clips.

A week is a long time in politics so I still think anything could still happen. I'm certainly not writing off Trump at this stage.

It’s staggering & a disgrace that she & they lied their arses off about the state of Bidens health.
Funny that their fans fell into line despite the clear evidence.TDS at it most obvious

He looks and sounds fine here.

And here.
Both very recent.

Youre right Andy, it was all fake news and there was nothing wrong with him. All those videos that the whole world saw were all fake. Even that debate perr was AI manipulated😆😆

Geez, you reckon Trump has a cult following that will believe anything 🥴

Youre right Andy, it was all fake news and there was nothing wrong with him. All those videos that the whole world saw were all fake. Even that debate perr was AI manipulated😆😆

Geez, you reckon Trump has a cult following that will believe anything 🥴
No there was clearly something wrong in the debate and others have remarked that he's not what he was. But have a look at his recent speech, not all, and the exchane with the firefighter. He looks fine.

Latest posts

Back