• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Finals Week 1: Other Matches

Smoke the Roosters, Trell rights some wrongs vs Sharks to win with a FG, Cody rights some wrongs via an intercept to beat Penrith, Cook rights some wrongs vs Raiders by smoking Papalii to win the GF

Something like that :D

Argument the other way, there are only so many minutes you can play a forward. Our third bench forward is lucky to get 20 mins. Let alone a 4th.

We MUST win tomorrow.

We are the dark horse and could make it all the way to the GF and then anything can happen this time with Latrell on the field…..Hoping!!!!
You mean you are hoping that Atkins goes on a short holiday to Wuhan?😇

Why? Nikorima is useless.
Should have 4 forwards, if a half or centre goes down then Murray goes to the backs and a forward cones on.
If not then we have another forward rotation.
I don’t understand your issue with him. Why to you feel the need to denigrate him every time someone mentions him?

Nikorima has actually livened our attack when he has come on recently. We also have a history of being unable to crack defences when they are up in our faces all game. The chance to change things up a bit might just make a difference. At worst he doesn’t do much. We have players that play long minutes. Three forwards are plenty, we could get away with two as has been evidenced in previous games this year.

I find it ridiculous that your plan would be to play musical chairs. You don’t move your most important player from his key position to cover a back. You simply put another back out there.

The Sharks were never a true top 4 team to begin with, how great was it seeing them get beat by a field goal on their precious little dung heap.
They‘ll go out in straight sets without a whimper next Saturday.

Cowboys are now on the easier road to make the GF. Home semi up there playing either Parra or the Raiders.

The Sharks were never a true top 4 team to begin with, how great was it seeing them get beat by a field goal on their precious little dung heap.
They‘ll go out in straight sets without a whimper next Saturday.
I don't think either the Cowboys or Sharks are true top 4 teams.
Conceding 30 points in the first week of finals is not on
The winner of this premiership will be either Us, Penrith of the Filthy Farmyward Fowls - all the other teams are there to make up the numbers.

I liked watching the Storm fan who had his Collingwood gear on underneath. He would have to miss part of one of their games but at least he got one win and one loss.

Cheers

Penrith - the only higher-placed team to win this weekend

We can win this comp people. We have a coach who isn't afraid to play it tough. Superb ! Tom came on and went berko . That changed that game !

Back