• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Energy Crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go and look at all the post you will see if i have posted an article re climate change you have responded with either a stupid reply or a mocking gif, its not me attacking you at all, you did say you would not reply to a post of mine and thats how i would like it, what you think is fact i find is bull, your Facts are only facts to you and not others, and i dont find you funny at all, and did you ever fact check the content of the videos i posted above?, No you just make a stupid post rubbishing them as it doesnt suit your agenda, climate change is a religion to people like you who cant examine what is being fed to them.

If you go and look at all the post you will see if i have posted an article re climate change you have responded with either a stupid reply or a mocking gif, its not me attacking you at all, you did say you would not reply to a post of mine and thats how i would like it, what you think is fact i find is bull, your Facts are only facts to you and not others, and i dont find you funny at all, and did you ever fact check the content of the videos i posted above?, No you just make a stupid post rubbishing them as it doesnt suit your agenda, climate change is a religion to people like you who cant examine what is being fed to them.
Your post is full of rubbish yet again made up falsehoods and nothing more. I posted first about climate change and you swooped straight in after that with your BS videos. The broken record and dinosaur pics are obviously a response without using words (that indicate you're just repeating the same stuff over again and you're well out of date) because I prefer to not talk to a person I have such a low opinion of going way back to your despicable bigoted commentary about indigenous people some years ago.

Facts are facts because they have been proven and this Donald Trump right wing BS where you just decide to make up whatever facts suit you on the run and call them facts is a cancer on society that the far right wing is responsible for. All your videos are right wing pseudoscience guff that has nothing to do with the truth. Honesty is irrelevant to you deniers. You just whore yourselves for big business interests.

Wake up to yourself. Your supposed alternative facts are lies! AND I'M CALLING YOU OUT! That's why I'm engaging with you. Not because I enjoy your conversational "skills". LOL!

Last edited:
Your calling me out?, oh wow how disturbing lol, and this is exactly what i mean, its YOUR opinion that the videos are false or lies, you cant stand an opposing opinion, how do you refute the many scientists who deny global warming?, they must be wrong hey boy, same for "climate gate", why the need to lie.
As for indigenous issues well 30 billion a year and things have not changed, violence, alcoholism and child abuse still rampant sadly.
And as for facts!, do you remember our climate expert Chris Flannery telling us all that because of climate change our dams would never fill again?, yeah wow what an expert.....
Dont respond to my post then we wont have a problem.
I have absolutely no problem accepting that an opinion is different to mine and can happily and respectfully agree to disagree. Your claims about me are simply false. That is yet another example of you showing that you don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

I put up my own posts regarding facts and you attack me in the way you claim I do you that shows you can't handle anything that doesn't agree with your view. Therefore, you are a total hypocrite and that is a proven fact, not an opinion.

Anthropogenic climate change is a proven and worldwide accepted fact as far as the scientific community is concerned and it is a scientific fact. Politics cannot change that. Your shonky rubbish videos that you continually think changes the entire world view simply are a discredited load of bull. That's not an opinion. That's a fact! Your videos lack credibility and validity. They're right wing biased made up bulldust.

But you can't handle if anyone disagrees with your royal highness eh? That makes you a self-righteous hypocrite and you lose your cool so easily like Yosemite Sam which is why I find you so laughable. 😂

Your post is full of rubbish yet again made up falsehoods and nothing more. I posted first about climate change and you swooped straight in after that with your BS videos. The broken record and dinosaur pics are obviously a response without using words (that indicate you're just repeating the same stuff over again and you're well out of date) because I prefer to not talk to a person I have such a low opinion of going way back to your despicable bigoted commentary about indigenous people some years ago.

Facts are facts because they have been proven and this Donald Trump right wing BS where you just decide to make up whatever facts suit you on the run and call them facts is a cancer on society that the far right wing is responsible for. All your videos are right wing pseudoscience guff that has nothing to do with the truth. Honesty is irrelevant to you deniers. You just whore yourselves for big business interests.

Wake up to yourself. Your supposed alternative facts are lies! AND I'M CALLING YOU OUT! That's why I'm engaging with you. Not because I enjoy your conversational "skills". LOL!

Last edited:
Could we please keep it civil? This thread will be locked if that is not possible.

Cheers

The fact is we are turning to renewables that are massively subsidized and yet pretend to be cheap, meanwhile China and India are increasing carbon emissions and building coal fired power plants , yet Australia is supposed to save the world..
Interesting point.

Not sure why people get exercised by the subsidisation of technology.

I mean, we subsidise fossil fuels to the tune of billions every year…yes billions spent on a supposedly “cheap” technology.

And no-one with any sense is advocating cutting off coal and gas immediately.

What the overwhelming majority of scientists and economists ARE saying is that fossil fuel power is in terminal decline and that there is an enormous economic opportunity for Australia to manufacture and export renewable energy.

AND

If we don’t take serious action to limit global warming to less than 2 degrees we are all in deep shit…yes a technical term.

My final point is that the first thing people should check is who the “scientist” is funded by before taking anything they say as gospel.

As with the pandemic, I’ll back the overwhelming majority, based on evidence - not the fringe loony contingent who are funded by sectional interest groups.

I don't really want to get too involved in this but can't help point out a couple of things. You present an argument that some scientists deny that man is influencing the climate. If half, or even a quarter of scientists held this view, I could understand, but it is as low as 1%, yet you are presenting it as an equal argument? If I had 99 mechanics telling me I needed a new head gasket and 1 saying I didn't who would I believe?

You talk about fact checking. Well here's a fact check of the providers of one of the videos you posted.
  • Overall, we rate Real Climate Science a Quackery level pseudoscience website as well as a moderate conspiracy website based on promoting that the solutions for climate change lead to communism. We also rate them Low for factual reporting due to failed fact checks and a complete rejection of the consensus of science regarding human-influenced climate change.

Mega, I am moved to say that your comment re it “not being political “ is rather odd given you often refer to the “right wing” and Trump when you want to discount someone’s view.😳

How would you like this spoiling your panoramic ocean views??? :eek:

Article Image

The towering turbines coming to our coastline​

The massive structures stretching 260m into the sky could become a fixture on some of Australia’s most iconic coastlines with the federal government announcing its six preferred sites for the country’s first offshore wind farms.

If we don’t take serious action to limit global warming to less than 2 degrees we are all in deep shit…yes a technical term.
It can't be done mate, the climate will go where the climate wants to go. ;)

How would you like this spoiling your panoramic ocean views??? :eek:

Article Image

The towering turbines coming to our coastline​

The massive structures stretching 260m into the sky could become a fixture on some of Australia’s most iconic coastlines with the federal government announcing its six preferred sites for the country’s first offshore wind farms.

There are scientists and then there are people who think they know better ....

Each to their own... 🙄

The scientists said the GBR was dying due to climate change.......they were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back