• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Energy Crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 2 clips are a must watch, only short but gives a clue into the lies being peddled.
Very interesting bluedog, obviously the climate alarmists and left wing media are just a pack of fools and liars.

Article Image

Coal, gas key to renewables transition: King​

Resources Minister backs the need for coal and gas in Australia's transition to a decarbonised economy.

Finally some commonsense
How many people were saying we need to go cold turkey? Do we pay attention to those few if they even exist? Please. Transition is the key, of course, to avoid economic collapse but not at a BS snails pace the way the coalition was cynically going at.

The greens have shown zero desire for sensible transition. If they had their way every mine in the country would be shut down immediately

The fact is we are turning to renewables that are massively subsidized and yet pretend to be cheap, meanwhile China and India are increasing carbon emissions and building coal fired power plants , yet Australia is supposed to save the world..

The fact is we are turning to renewables that are massively subsidized and yet pretend to be cheap, meanwhile China and India are increasing carbon emissions and building coal fired power plants , yet Australia is supposed to save the world..
iu
Free Animated Dinosaurs Gifs at Best Animations

Typical of the left, any view different to yours you ridicule and dismiss, your not funny and your view is yours and may not be correct, but dont let that stop you from being a dick.

Typical of the left, any view different to yours you ridicule and dismiss, your not funny and your view is yours and may not be correct, but dont let that stop you from being a dick.
You've got a filthy temper. Why don't you cut out the insulting name calling? Besides that, I'm in the centre politically, not left. But that won't stop you from being a far white ring Murdoch groupie. Clearly you have no shame. 🙄

This is not about politics anyway. It's about science, facts and truth. These are things that the far right are against. They and you have become an embarrassment to humanity. Shame!

If you want to post something do it, if i post something you are always there like a little child poking his tongue out, if you dont agree with what i post then its your opinion, posting childish snide replies just shows how lefties like you operate, just like Nazis you cant tolerate a opinion that doesnt suit your agenda, people like you are what is killing Western culture, and as for temper?, you have proven yourself to be a person who cant handle any opinion besides your own, your child like replies show the world what you are, zero respect is what you earn.

You've got a filthy temper. Why don't you cut out the insulting name calling? Besides that, I'm in the centre politically, not left. But that won't stop you from being a far white ring Murdoch groupie. Clearly you have no shame. 🙄

This is not about politics anyway. It's about science, facts and truth. These are things that the far right are against. They and you have become an embarrassment to humanity. Shame!

If you want to post something do it, if i post something you are always there like a little child poking his tongue out, if you dont agree with what i post then its your opinion, posting childish snide replies just shows how lefties like you operate, just like Nazis you cant tolerate a opinion that doesnt suit your agenda, people like you are what is killing Western culture, and as for temper?, you have proven yourself to be a person who cant handle any opinion besides your own, your child like replies show the world what you are, zero respect is what you earn.
I have absolutely no problem accepting that an opinion is different to mine and can happily and respectfully agree to disagree. Your claims about me are simply false. That is yet another example of you showing that you don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

I put up my own posts regarding facts and you attack me in the way you claim I do you that shows you can't handle anything that doesn't agree with your view. Therefore, you are a total hypocrite and that is a proven fact, not an opinion.

Anthropogenic climate change is a proven and worldwide accepted fact as far as the scientific community is concerned and it is a scientific fact. Politics cannot change that. Your shonky rubbish videos that you continually think changes the entire world view simply are a discredited load of bull. That's not an opinion. That's a fact! Your videos lack credibility and validity. They're right wing biased made up bulldust.

But you can't handle if anyone disagrees with your royal highness eh? That makes you a self-righteous hypocrite and you lose your cool so easily like Yosemite Sam which is why I find you so laughable. 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back