• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Damien Cook

Yes, he is over-rated by the media which gets him picked for SOO.

His best games are when he doesn't get in the way of other creative players.

Lacks a footy brain, runs like a headless chook and king of the crash ball play.

Give him an offload and he won't take advantage of it.

Might have one good game here or there which guys like you come out of your shell to tell us how great he is before retreating back to your shell for another month or so.

His strength is meant to be his running game but he averages 68 metres per game.

In a nut shell, one of the most over-rated players in the comp.
You forgot to add still can’t bring the forwards onto the ball and lacks vision

But other than that u pretty much nailed it

Oh dear we lose a game our first loss in 7 weeks with no Tom, Keaon, Havili, Moale, Shaq and Jed and got dominated in the middle on the back foot with an awful kicking g game but let’s immediately get back to digging the boot into Damien….. fair dinkum you guys mustn’t have watched Grant in games where Storm have been on back foot he’s ran for less than 40 metres and missed shitloads of tackle. Damien still ran 64 metres last night and barely missed a tackle. And he caught their markers not square twice and we got nothing.

Lay off Damien.

Oh dear we lose a game our first loss in 7 weeks with no Tom, Keaon, Havili, Moale, Shaq and Jed and got dominated in the middle on the back foot with an awful kicking g game but let’s immediately get back to digging the boot into Damien….. fair dinkum you guys mustn’t have watched Grant in games where Storm have been on back foot he’s ran for less than 40 metres and missed shitloads of tackle. Damien still ran 64 metres last night and barely missed a tackle. And he caught their markers not square twice and we got nothing.

Lay off Damien.

Great post mate. I even had one clown tell me today Cody went missing. Brain dead idiot😂😂

Lacks a footy brain, runs like a headless chook and king of the crash ball play.

Might have one good game here or there which guys like you come out of your shell to tell us how great he is before retreating back to your shell for another month or so.

His strength is meant to be his running game but he averages 68 metres per game.

Who’s been hiding in a shell? You have just replied to a comment I made weeks ago! 🤣

We lose one game and as usual you come out to put the boot into the scapegoat Damien Cook.

Cook is rated exactly as he should be, one of the best 9s in the game. That is because he is one of the best 9s in the game. On this years form alone, he has probably been the best 9 in the game.

If you fail to see that, that’s your problem fella.

Who’s been hiding in a shell? You have just replied to a comment I made weeks ago! 🤣

We lose one game and as usual you come out to put the boot into the scapegoat Damien Cook.

Cook is rated exactly as he should be, one of the best 9s in the game. That is because he is one of the best 9s in the game. On this years form alone, he has probably been the best 9 in the game.

If you fail to see that, that’s your problem fella.
First time i saw the comment.

I wouldn't have commented if you didn't mention my name...

It's like Luke brooks, he has one good game in a month and his fans tell us he is great and everyone is wrong lol

100% agree

And in my opinion, one of the main reasons we havent converted our dominance to a premiership.

Nothing like a good senseless argument to sharpen one’s wits!

Cookie goes good. Auto pick every week. Will be key to us winning a comp in the next 2 years. We’ll miss him when he’s gone. Easily a top 5 player in his position.

Find another hooker!

Flat track bully with no concept of being a proper hooker.

Back