• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Classic TV

Big Bad John, Bruiser Brody, Bulldog Brower, Spiros Arion, Tex McKenzie, Haystacks Calhoun, Ron Miller, Billy Dundee, Skull Murphy, Tiger Singh, Larry O'Dea plus my brother who appeared a number of times.

I got to meet a lot of those guys because of him. As a very young kid it was crazy meeting them.
Killer Kowalski and the Claw Hold!

And here I was thinking that scrolling through endless twitter links was boring…..
That will teach me to complain…
Maybe you could find references to all these shows on Twitter . That would keep our Twit poster busy . It's called X now isn't it ? Bloody stupid invention whatever the name.

What are you blokes on about 🤣🤣🤔
There's a rumour that all these great shows from a bygone era will be making a return to our TV screens in the near future and will be shown at random on the big screen at Stadium Australia prior to our home games. Hence these comments now making an appearance in our rumours section....😁

A pic I took of Killer Kowalski when I was a very young kid. Pretty sure this was at the Sydney Stadium.

1718163249667.png

Latest posts

Back