• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Church of Climatology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny but also so sad, Europe is sliding into recession as power prices soar, our own energy prices are rising here as well, big gas shortage in Australia but some states have banned drilling for gas, renewable energy is a great idea but it has to be able to meet demand, Snowy2 is turning into a massive blowout cost wise, we could have built several latest tech clean burn coal fired plants with just the cost blowout.
Climate change has become like a religion, and hey so much for wind, providing a massive 1%.
View attachment 241View attachment 242

This thread is pure trolling. It's not the Left, it is accepted science.

And aren't you the guy who believes in an imaginary god? At least Climate Change is evidence based, not your Christian claptrap.

very odd post on another of fronts

Andy that was less than respectful , if somebody has religious beliefs then let then have it and respect it without mocking.

Yes, very odd to trot out the old “trolling” put down then respond like he did🤪

Andy that was less than respectful , if somebody has religious beliefs then let then have it and respect it without mocking.
What respect are you lot showing in starting an obvious troll thread like this? If anyone wants respect, then show some. Hypocrite. This thread is designed to get a reaction. It got one.

Andy if you dont agree with the guy fine, either leave it or post something, i just dont think mocking the guys faith is the right thing to do, no drama.
What respect are you lot showing in starting an obvious troll thread like this? If anyone wants respect, then show some. Hypocrite. This thread is designed to get a reaction. It got one.

Andy if you dont agree with the guy fine, either leave it or post something, i just dont think mocking the guys faith is the right thing to do, no drama.
So it's alright to mock science that is based on evidence, yet it is not ok to mock someone's faith? If you don't want to be mocked a good starting point is not to mock others ( I believe there's even a Bible quote along those lines, do unto others). I feel as strongly about the environment as Southport likely feels about his religion. The difference is that mine is based on evidence, his faith.

Anyway, I have you all on ignore. I will try not to take part in these threads, although I find them offensive. This is supposed to be a social lounge after all, not a forum to stir political shit.

Its not even on the same page mate, shame you cant see it, and has science ever been wrong?, and if we are on ignore do us a favour and take Mega with you.
So it's alright to mock science that is based on evidence, yet it is not ok to mock someone's faith? If you don't want to be mocked a good starting point is not to mock others ( I believe there's even a Bible quote along those lines, do unto others). I feel as strongly about the environment as Southport likely feels about his religion. The difference is that mine is based on evidence, his faith.

Anyway, I have you all on ignore. I will try not to take part in these threads, although I find them offensive. This is supposed to be a social lounge after all, not a forum to stir political shit.

Its not even on the same page mate, shame you cant see it, and has science ever been wrong?, and if we are on ignore do us a favour and take Mega with you.
It's 100% exactly the same. If you mock someone's beliefs, then you have to accept that yours will be mocked in return. Yes science has been wrong, but it is usually right because it is based on logic and evidence, unlike Religion. I would normally never bring up religion, but the OP has been happy to do so in the past, and the tone he chose this time was religious in nature (read the first post and tell me how that would sound if you inserted religion into it?). You reap what you sow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back