• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Ben Hornby

Jai 5/8
Wighton centre.

But I agree you don't change a winning team and Jai has not been seen at 5/8 in first grade.

Picking Milne and Kenner in the centres this week is out if necessity. I think both are in great form at present but not NRL level for a centre. The fact that Hornby has given Trell the long kicking duties over Cody shows that he's not a 2nd JD. That was a looooong overdue move.

Hornby just confirmed in his presser that Jai will play against both Parra and the Dolphins then go for his surgery.

Picking Milne and Kenner in the centres this week is out if necessity. I think both are in great form at present but not NRL level for a centre. The fact that Hornby has given Trell the long kicking duties over Cody shows that he's not a 2nd JD. That was a looooong overdue move.
Im sure Parra would love to have guys other than Russell, Tago and Talagi (as a winger at least) in their back 5 too. The NRL is looking pretty battered and bruised across the competition at the moment. Really has become a battle of attrition 2025.

Im sure Parra would love to have guys other than Russell, Tago and Talagi (as a winger at least) in their back 5 too. The NRL is looking pretty battered and bruised across the competition at the moment. Really has become a battle of attrition 2025.

They got morgan harper in reserve grade

So, given that Ben was roundly bagged out after his first few games in charge,......and then lionised after a few wins..... whats todays stance given he's not selected Gray but has Kennar and Taane starting

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
neither deserves to be dropped on currenbt form and effort- Jye Gray is a work in progrees and others have said LM is the best in that position

Back