• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Ben Hornby

It's hard to tell. Is it him, the freedom he allows or the lift from.bennett coming or all 3
I'll go 30% Hornbys coaching instead of JD. 70% WB signing which is the light at the end of the tunnel the players needed.

I've liked the small changes to our defensive structure. We are holding and sliding more instead of the centres rushing in on the oppositionhalves. Also our man 3 in (usually our halves) is dropping back to cover once the ball is past him and it's helped cover when our centre/winger have been beaten. It's worked well.
Yep. Have noticed the same thing (couldn’t have written it as concisely though).

Our scramble has been quite impressive and has covered for Richie’s defensive lapses in particular.

I don’t think I’ve seen Taane rush out of the line and miss in weeks! 🤣

Hornby is growing on me.

Didn't know a lot about him as I said somewhere else, but the more I hear him talk the more I like him, he talks really well as evidenced when he chipped the media off in the presser about it not being all about Trell. He's a good talker, but then so was JD.

I guess the difference is Hornby's good talk has gone hand in hand with obvious improvement in our performaces where as JD's didn't.

Nice cat, looks really masculine like "I'm the boss".
Now I've said that I hope it's a male.
Yes male. One of my other cats wondered into my back yard in 2014, and stayed. Then he was always getting into fights with the neighbours cats. At the time he looked like a cat version of Sam Burges after that collision with James Graham in the 2014 GF and he is huge. His name is Big Sammy.

4d64eac9-768a-4505-a787-062f42eacc3b_text.gif

Latest posts

Back