• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

A message from Bigbopper

I am gutted.

I have never met a man who was so measured in his responses and provided fair and informative posts. I am truly shattered by this news. I really don't know what to say. I wish you and your family all the best Bops. We will.miss you.

Liz,

I have no words right now. Reading this is heartbreaking. Bops was one of my favourite posters on here. Had the pleasure of meeting your dad several times over the years.

This place will be poorer not having him around.

My heart goes out to you all. Please let him know my thoughts are with him. 😢

Hugely upsetting news Liz. Thank you for including us in a very challenging family situation.

Bops, you have been an inspiration and a tower of strength, reason and passion on this forum for so many years. I bet it is a small reflection of your greater life. I wish you peace, comfort and the love and support of your family in navigating this horrid disease.

All peace and strength to you Liz and your family.

Go gently and take care.

Big Bopper. (Chris)

A Titan.
A Gentleman.
A Legend.
An inspiration.

A South Sydney Rabbitohs hall of famer.

Much loved.

Myrtle and Cardinal vibes heading your way for a recovery like Clive's broken arm 1955 conversion. We won that year. You'll win this year.

Bops is a legend. Everyone here loves and respects him. He's given so much of his time to keep this bag of degenerates together. I appreciate him and hold him in the highest regard.

Please keep us updated.

Back