• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2025 Membership

Yeah, I kind of feel like this is going to want me to pay again, even though I'm logged in its asking for all details after selecting the pack.
The money is already out of my account as of last week.
Same for me. The membership was out of my account and an email sent with the invoice for my Souths Membership package. Doesn't look like there was a choice this year, unless I missed an email somewhere along the way. I am of the school that all Rabbitohs gear is good gear, but I really hope they go back to the larger rabbit on the cap.

Same for me. The membership was out of my account and an email sent with the invoice for my Souths Membership package. Doesn't look like there was a choice this year, unless I missed an email somewhere along the way. I am of the school that all Rabbitohs gear is good gear, but I really hope they go back to the larger rabbit on the cap.
I was gonna go with pack b. Can't remember the last time I bought a notebook lol. I had 14 years of hats and got over trying to store them.

Hopefully we receive another email or something where we can jump in and pick.

Really still seems like a strange set up.

I just renewed for 2025!!! easy as, no issues at all.

You can just go to the Rabbitohs site, click 'membership,' there's an option to click 'renew,' and you just follow the process. It was easy as.

Unsure why others are having issues but this is the easiest way to do it.

I just renewed for 2025!!! easy as, no issues at all.

You can just go to the Rabbitohs site, click 'membership,' there's an option to click 'renew,' and you just follow the process. It was easy as.

Unsure why others are having issues but this is the easiest way to do it.
This doesn't appear for everyone. It popped up for me one day out of the blue. I used it. It then looks like it buggered my member number.

This doesn't appear for everyone. It popped up for me one day out of the blue. I used it. It then looks like it buggered my member number.
Hmmm okay, I didn't realise that.

How did you know it buggered your member number?

For those with rolling rabbits who are concerned re: picking a membership pack, etc, head to the website, sign in, scroll across to ‘Purchase History’, there it will have an October transaction which is your membership.

If you click on that, It will show you a summary of the transaction which includes your member pack choice.

Mine says Pack A.

So while I don’t recall picking that one, it is the one I would have probably gone with so - no harm, no foul? :)

For those with rolling rabbits who are concerned re: picking a membership pack, etc, head to the website, sign in, scroll across to ‘Purchase History’, there it will have an October transaction which is your membership.

If you click on that, It will show you a summary of the transaction which includes your member pack choice.

Mine says Pack A.

So while I don’t recall picking that one, it is the one I would have probably gone with so - no harm, no foul? :)
Thanks mate. Found it. Mine also was pack a auto selection.

I've emailed the club, as the rolling has locked in my old address and that pack.
May end up donating my pack yet if they can't get to it in time 🥺

For mine, the process is infinitely better and smoother this time around.

Package inclusions and additional options look good too.

On the website it says my number is around 260000 when it should be in the 400s.
Ah, I see.

How do you check your membership number on the site? I couldn't see mine anywhere. Just wanna check mine in case that's changed too.

Back