• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

Jurbo is a waste of a spot. Unfortunately being Capt he'll be picked for Game 3. Luai was...........his usual.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssss. Brilliant from the Blues despite a drop-off - understandably - in the second half

Everyone played well. How will they pick the man of the match? So many candidates. Maybe Angus Chrichton????

I'm a broken record but how can this be.

A player knocks the ball on 25 or so meters out from his own try line.

It is a big game.

A player from the defensive team gets a little over exuberant and rubs that player who made the errors head, much like you'd rub a puppy dog.

The referee then decides to sin bin that player, and now the knock on no longer matters.

It's a penalty to the team of the player that knocked the ball on for an offence that happened after the ****ing knock on.

Offence is laughable

You’ve gotta like QLD’s chances in Game 3. Their pack won’t start the game asleep like they did this one, and no way NSW are able to get themselves up like they were for this one coming off a pummelling. I feel like we’ve seen this script play out before.
Even game 1 NSW forwards rolled through the middle Hynes and Luai were rubbish

QLD only have their left shift with Walsh out the back and Hammer getting into space

Defend that and they have don’t have much

Moses MoTM

With S & A Chrichton, Edwards, Murray and Latrell not far behind.

I though Leniu was very strong too.

Murray did an amazing amount of work in the middle for NSW. He was huge.

Latest posts

Back