• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

Great ball from Moses, Luai looks lost as usual out there.
That’s what I am seeing at the game Moses is really on with the call and boot and Luai is getting in everyone’s way. Trell has been looking for every chance but it’s generally going out toward Crighton because of Moses. Trell and Angus C seem to face reconnected - don’t think Cam has had a run yet.

That has to be Moses best 1/2 of football ever.

Murray demonstrating that he is the best 13 in the competition.

Stephen Crichton is just a beast. **** me he is a good footballer.

How they could pick Sualli over Mitchell in game 1 is just ****ing unbelievable.

Angus is having a huge game on the left edge, with Martin playing well on the right edge.

Edwards demonstrating why he should’ve been picked last year. A far superior fullback to Tedesco.

And Leniu is a ****ing awesome impact forward.

NSW have just ripped Qld to shreds.

That’s what I am seeing at the game Moses is really on with the call and boot and Luai is getting in everyone’s way. Trell has been looking for every chance but it’s generally going out toward Crighton because of Moses. Trell and Angus C seem to face reconnected - don’t think Cam has had a run yet.
Cams had a run every set, been one of our best

Blues exploiting Holmes in defense. He can be a turnstile when having to defend a lot. Capewell on the other side should be found out too through lack of pace. NSW, hopefully should really go on with it now.

Back