• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Meh. Who was the last Rugby backgrounded Wallaby to make a fist of the NRL?

There’s a reason they both played Rugby first

What do people think - was Lewis Dodd a JD or WB signing?

I'm starting to get a bit worried that he will be our only major signing for next year due to the ever present 'salary cap issues' :(
I think a lot will depend on if we can offload someone like Ilias...

I think a lot will depend on if we can offload someone like Ilias...
Shows the value of signing the depth players who are mostly on minimum contracts to make up the 30. (That sounds mean, but it's not). With the higher end contracts we lose Cook and Tom but have signed Dodd. Not intending to over-simplify it, but without losing Illias, we probably have room for another. Hopefully Clarke.

So Knights shopping Daniel Saifiti around if Knights chip in I’d take him rather him over JDB.

Obviously this pends on another club picking up Lachy and there doesn’t look like much interest. Mind you I’m not shocked I don’t rate Ilias too highly not at halfback anyway.

Could a Illias Saifiti swap could be on the cards? I’ve heard the media mention knights were keen on Lachlan at some point recently.

Haven’t seen much of DS lately, so not sure how I feel.

Latest posts

Back