• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

What are the other reasons?
I don’t buy the development stuff.

Cam Murray plays too many minutes in first grade. They don’t want to carry him as a prop and they are carrying a hooker as 14.

Thats why he’s in reserve grade.

Bugger, 😰looks like Tarzan plays like Jane?
To be fair the majority of the players in reggies at the moment are park footballers, the better kids need a decent shot with actual professionals or semi-professionals first

Last night we had one top 30 player and one development player that played NSW Cup last night. I believe the only other development player available is playing Flegg and has only just come back from time off himself.

Last night we had one top 30 player and one development player that played NSW Cup last night. I believe the only other development player available is playing Flegg and has only just come back from time off himself.
We have to make some moves to fill the remaining 2 Top 30 spots and they must be external because no one else in the joint is screaming upgrade me to Top 30. I wonder how much cap room we have and what type of player we can attract? Surely its as desperate now as it’ll ever be.

Are there any ex-players working down the mines?

Right now I’d settle for Blake Wilson from the Dogs - at least he can run and finish.
Only problem is Gus wouldn’t do us any favours.

What does he offer on an edge? He's a very good ball player which is why he is a #13. And the club has one of the best #13's in the game ahead of him.

Will Duncan offer Fifita or Olakau'atu type impact as a hole runner?

Will he provide some hardness like Martin or Kaufusi?

Let's see how Hornby develops him for the rest of season.
Great defensive edge.

If that’s all he offers, perfect.

Martin is a great comp.

We have too many cooks on our edges already.

And yes, 100% he could develop as a line runner given the opportunity.

He seems to move well, has some footwork, and the motor to go effort on effort.

Re: his ball playing, he ‘can’ ball play, he isn’t an elite ball player through. This side misses nothing without his ball playing. He’s in a side with Walker, Mitchell, and Murray.

Let him spell Cam for 15 as well if they want to continue to hone that ball playing skill.

The alternative is he sits in reserve grade or gets 20 minutes off the bench until Cam retires.

He has a higher ceiling than some of the guys in the 17 currently and moving forward. Use it.

Latest posts

Back