• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

The shortcomings in Pete’s game will need to be overcome very quickly or Cookie will be back very soon. I suspect the Penrith game

In a perfect world he just may retire along with Cody!

Is there a genuine prospect (like a real genuine prospect) in that whole Flegg side?

Is there a genuine prospect (like a real genuine prospect) in that whole Flegg side?
Mmmmmmm. I think Humphries looks to have something about him. I think he’ll give it a good shake. Caho is solid and versatile, I think he’ll be a slow burn if he does make ie wont be beating the door down next year.

Outside of that, not so sure… can’t say I’ve seen them all play regularly enough. Sure others on here will be better suited to speak but yeah it’s pretty grim if thats what you’re asking 😄

Wasn’t there a Grossemy that had raps on him?

One way to look at it is that the following players are all still young enough to play Flegg this year:

Jye Gray
Tyrone Munro
Leon Te Hau
Davvy Moale (yep, still only 21 this year!)

And Mellars too yeah? Does Kalokalo still sneak in at 21?

I reckon you can take Te Hau off that list. Certainly looking like he isn’t gonna do anything as a winger at least. Perhaps he has some dormant skill that would be better utilised as a centre or fullback, but as a winger, nah.

In Flegg, was more talking about there being very little impetus to take an interest in that side.

Side note, what’s Chase Chapman’s story? He looks likely despite not being one of the guys who they made a big deal about contract wise.

Keen to see if Kalokalo has any footy in him once he’s back on deck too. Maybe they’ll finally resign themselves to letting him just be a winger.

Back