• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

Cook all class at the end going around thanking the crowd.

Cook has now run into the crowd (I hope he knows that woman he kissed). Much more relaxed in Cup games.

Hopefully the decision to play NSW Cup was Cook’s and it was a show of leadership from Damien.

Hopefully the decision to play NSW Cup was Cook’s and it was a show of leadership from Damien.
Just told my wife about him playing in reserves and said I bet it was his call as a leadership and team sign. Definitely a team player and all class.

Shame his footy has dropped off a cliff (along with plenty of others) recently

Just told my wife about him playing in reserves and said I bet it was his call as a leadership and team sign. Definitely a team player and all class.

Shame his footy has dropped off a cliff (along with plenty of others) recently

I'm glad be played, it shows a good message to the rest of the playing group while keeping his match fitness up

I'm glad be played, it shows a good message to the rest of the playing group while keeping his match fitness up
Yeah 100% mate agree
And let’s be real, it wasn’t about fitness for him, he’s an elite athlete.
It just sent the right message

Cookie no doubt he is a good bloke but he is nearing the end of the road with Souths or what?

Cookie no doubt he is a good bloke but he is nearing the end of the road with Souths or what?
Yeah it seems to me he is
He would make a good strength and conditioning coach I reckon

Latest posts

Back