• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2023 Finals: Other Matches

Simple way of viewing things.

As I said he was the icing on the cake, Pearce was shit house and they needed a real half back.

They made the tough call, we don't.

They won 2 comps, but if you think they win those comps without keary who was killing it then it's just copium imo

Why roosters fans keep rubbing the signing in our face.

We on the other hand had madge trying to get Cronk and we didn't.
If Walker can’t deliver none of the rest of them can either.,Mitchell,Murray,Cookie,AJ.etc.etc.

So obviously obvious to me that the two best packs in the competition are playing in the ultimate game.

It is so obviously our problem. Our pack just went to shit.

Here’s a weird fact. The GF is a repeat of the 3rd game of the entire year. A year where we watched about 200 games.

In R1 the Broncos beat Penriff by a point away. Reyno FGin the 70min. Let’s hope there’s an encore.

I hope the ref keeps a good 10 metres as these two teams are some of the fastest on record. I hope it's doesn't turn into a grind, it would be interesting if these two teams just let the attack fly.

I hope the ref keeps a good 10 metres as these two teams are some of the fastest on record. I hope it's doesn't turn into a grind, it would be interesting if these two teams just let the attack fly.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1695706020090.jpg
    FB_IMG_1695706020090.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 4
Both Reece Walsh and Ezra Mam have never played at Accor Stadium before.

It'll be interesting to see how their fast-paced game stacks up against Accor's slippery surface (especially after such a hot day).

Both Reece Walsh and Ezra Mam have never played at Accor Stadium before.

It'll be interesting to see how their fast-paced game stacks up against Accor's slippery surface (especially after such a hot day).
How do you play 50+ games and not 1 of those is at a main NRL stadium that 2 or 3 clubs utilise as a home ground? Weird!

How do you play 50+ games and not 1 of those is at a main NRL stadium that 2 or 3 clubs utilise as a home ground? Weird!
Ridiculous and highlights how infrequently the Drongo's leave Suncorp, and Queensland in general

Latest posts

Back