• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Membership

Not sure if its been posted anywhere, but Richos comments on the Tigers membership was crazy.

I wonder how many other teams are fudging membership numbers.

Not sure if its been posted anywhere, but Richos comments on the Tigers membership was crazy.

Surely the Rorters wouldn’t fudge attendances or membership numbers

All teams, including us.

Just the same way we all fudge game attendance figures.

hmmm, should we expect to see a bit of massaging of the attendance numbers in Vegas ?.

There’s fudging, and then there’s fudging.

Counting corporate hospitality, VIP’s and a comp’d local junior team as ‘paying attendees’, sure.

Counting members with pre-paid seats who didn’t attend, bit sketchy.

Just adding 10k to the total number with no justification, too far.

One could ask the question why Richo decided to make that fact public.

Any Queensland members tell me how to claim my tickets for the Broncos game? In my membership profile it says active, but there's no code to use or where to use it.

Any Queensland members tell me how to claim my tickets for the Broncos game? In my membership profile it says active, but there's no code to use or where to use it.
First 3 letters of surname and member number

I renew late each season and tbh have not felt like renewing lately. I have ignored calls and messages but now realise I've apparently missed the Loyalty status deadline. As I've been a member since readmission can I get this reinstated or have I blown it?

I renew late each season and tbh have not felt like renewing lately. I have ignored calls and messages but now realise I've apparently missed the Loyalty status deadline. As I've been a member since readmission can I get this reinstated or have I blown it?
Not sure on the answer to that mate, but...... as much as we are all hurting at the moment, we can't not support them and need to keep up our memberships and support more than ever

I’m quite sure you have blown it. Although maybe give them a call and give a sob story. They may let it slide if you actually do want to renew.

Back