• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Membership

Did anyone get the lunchboxes in their orders……just curious as I thought I was getting 4 but none were shipped ?

Still waiting on mine even though I’m a Platinum Member with a rolling rabbit payment system. Pretty concerning stuff but glad to hear not everyone has had issues.

What concerns me is that the problems do not seem to have been solved yet. They are still managing things exactly the same way and the problems are still there.

I question whether anyone actually recognises how bad the problem is. If they had, they would have contacted all members apologising and asking them if they have received their stuff.

Did anyone get the lunchboxes in their orders……just curious as I thought I was getting 4 but none were shipped ?
Grandson got his a few weeks ago. We’re still waiting on 3 drink bottles though.

So proud of my member lanyard, but I think im going to launch it. Makes a terrible squeeky noise when walking.

And no, its not me making the noise.

Back