• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Your predicted ladder for 2025

I have no idea but if we miss the 8 next year I'll run a lap around Heffron Park in the nude. Seriously.
I'm in! I think all Souths supporters should threaten the same thing.

I have no idea but if we miss the 8 next year I'll run a lap around Heffron Park in the nude. Seriously.
I hope someone puts that post up on the wall at Heffron, next to the ****ing brick wall!!

1. Storm
2. Penrith
3. Broncos
4. Rabbitohs
5. Roosters
6. Cowboys
7. Bulldogs
8. Tigers
9. Dragons
10. Warriors
11. Dolphins
12. Sharks
13. Knights
14. Raiders
15. Manly
16. Titans
17. Parramatta

Way to early for most team predictions but rest assured the Titans will be massive improvers. Top 4-6 potential

All depends on the draw

Hopefully we don’t have a hard run like we did this year

Interesting that Souths currently sit 5th on the 2025 premiership betting market.
That’s a fair jump from the actual second last position on the 2024 ladder.
I think that’s a reflection that there’s a general view that our last season was a total wipe out in people’s expectations. I believe that the 2 factors behind this are firstly Wayne Bennett returning with unfinished business and secondly the horrendous injury toll killing whatever chance we had in last season’s campaign.

Can someone bookmark this?

Latest posts

Back