• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Your predicted ladder for 2025

This is tough. At least with lotto you only need to pick 6 numbers.
1. Storm
2. Roosters
3. Penrith
4. Rabbitohs
5. Bulldogs
6. Cowboys
7. Broncos
8. Dragons
9. Sharks
10. Raiders
11. Manly
12. Sharks
13. Parramatta
14. Tigers
15. Warriors
16. Dolphins
17. Titans
I am 100% confident one of those is wrong Bruster...

True,95, but he is being viewed as a stop gap and has limitations. They have a high opinion of Purdue & Duffy along with another kid who’s name escapes me at the moment. That’s why they got rid of Townsend …..to push these kids through.

they’ve also lost Holmes, Feldt & Finefeuiaki which is major. JT is busted and aging as is McLean. They we’re close to missing the 8 last year so those losses place them in a perilous position
That’s fair enough I do understand that they have a few kids coming through. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make it or fall out. A very 50/50 side. You make good points there!

Well the TAB is currently offering $1million prizemoney to people who can correctly predict the finishing order of the 12 horse Everest on the weekend.

I'm thinking Kempy and the other mods can scrape together some cashola and offer us a similar prize for picking the final ladder for the 2025 season surely?

Latest posts

Back