• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Where's the Parrot?

daRque

Master
Reaction score
He hasn't posted for a few days, the mornings have not been as funny without laughing at the number of Copy and Pastes delivered over night.

Seriously Polly, hope you're ok.

I think our Karen cracked it when the Mods locked every thread he tried turning into a feel good virtue signaling Voice thread, i am betting he is out there glued to a road or laying down in front of a coal train. TOOT TOOT, full steam ahead.
He hasn't posted for a few days, the mornings have not been as funny without laughing at the number of Copy and Pastes delivered over night.

Seriously Polly, hope you're ok.

I think our Karen cracked it when the Mods locked every thread he tried turning into a feel good virtue signaling Voice thread, i am betting he is out there glued to a road or laying down in front of a coal train. TOOT TOOT, full steam ahead.

Surely he wouldn't be that sensitive?

Although it is getting a little difficult to grasp how this forum is being run at the moment.
I don't see the need for this "Social Lounge" to exist if every thread that people get involved in is locked, may as well just close it.

Then conversely it's okay for some posters to hijack multiple threads in the South Sydney forum with endless posts on the Bronco's captain.

Strange.

Surely he wouldn't be that sensitive?

Although it is getting a little difficult to grasp how this forum is being run at the moment.
I don't see the need for this "Social Lounge" to exist if every thread that people get involved in is locked, may as well just close it.

Then conversely it's okay for some posters to hijack multiple threads in the South Sydney forum with endless posts on the Bronco's captain.

Strange.
I wish the social lounge was actually social.

Personally I wouldn't allow the politics, but if you are going to allow it, don't keep locking threads.

I wish the social lounge was actually social.
It would be if some people were not so intent on trying to prove everyone else wrong all the time, rather than just having an intelligent exchange of opinions and trying to understand an alternative point of view.

That is exactly why i tackle him a tad high, if you have a differing opinion he slams you with 20 cut and paste posts, just like those pro voice people abusing folks at the NO conference the left can be very intolerant, as for moderation?, fact should be allowed to be posted but flaming in any other forum is a no no..
It would be if some people were not so intent on trying to prove everyone else wrong all the time, rather than just having an intelligent exchange of opinions and trying to understand an alternative point of view.

All jokes and piss taking aside, I hope he's ok.

Latest posts

Back