• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

What are you currently listening to?

From a podcast perspective, I have these on high rotation:

The Minefield; The Party Room; Australian Politics (Katharine Murphy); Smartless and Metaphysical Milkshake.
I also listen to Conversations when I can and was listening to the History podcast from the BBC but haven’t listened to that for a while.

I’m just about to give Alan Kohler’s podcast a go.

From a music perspective, I have eclectic tastes that ranges from Hilltop Hoods to Led Zeppelin (favourite band of all time); 60’s R&B to Fleet Foxes and Pub Rock (Rads are an awesome band live) to Classical (exploring Mahler atm)

Love the 60’s music scene in general and am a big fan of the Beatles and Elvis.

The interesting thing is that Apple Music seems to pick my mood and serves up a soundtrack to listen to…bit scary actually 😂.

BTW - Disturbed’s version of “Sounds of silence” is one of the best covers I’ve ever heard and it’s on high rotation at our place.

The other cover version I’d recommend is Easy by Faith No More…I listen to both versions a lot.

Howlin Wolf, John Lee Hooker, Robert Johnson, Mississippi John Hurt, Hank Williams, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Haley Reinhart, The Dead South, Buffy St Marie, Beatles, Stones, Monkees, AC/DC, Eminem, NWA, Rodriguez, Dylan, Bowie, Queen and a cast of thousands.

Listened to Jimi Hendrix Live in Maui 1970 last night on Spotify. Some of the best stuff I've ever heard from him and I've been through most of his collection.

Listened to Jimi Hendrix Live in Maui 1970 last night on Spotify. Some of the best stuff I've ever heard from him and I've been through most of his collection.
That's a great playlist that one!

Back