• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Week 1 Preference

VIP

Reaction score
Given tonight’s result is yet to be known, I thought I’d pose the question.

Would you rather finish 5th or play against the Roosters two weeks in a row?

I’ve heard mixed opinions from my mates so far.

So if we finish 5th we play either Brisbane or Raiders? Give me that option please

I’m gonna say -

5th - Raiders (H), Storm (A), Sharks, Panthers

6/7th - Roosters (H/A). Cowboys (A), Panthers, Sharks

So if we finish 5th we play either Brisbane or Raiders? Give me that option please
The issue being week 2 we could find ourselves down in Melbourne. We do have to win down there sometime though.

I actually don’t think it matters. At some point you’re going to have to beat quality opposition. Be it in Melbourne, a prelim, or a GF.

You need to be good enough to get it done.

Sadly, I go in for major surgery next Saturday so I’m hoping I’m not to out of it to watch the game and hoping we get through week 2. As it’s heart surgery preferably not close games lol. My preference would be raiders week 1, storm week 2- break the drought, sharks/ cowboys week 3 as I’m more likely to get fired up over roosters/eels/panthers clashes lol.

In my head though I feel as though we go roosters, sharks/cowboys (not sure who wilL win that game), panthers- would love eels to knock them off though lol, who cares. Something in me sees one of roosters/eels/us in the grand final.

Sadly, I go in for major surgery next Saturday so I’m hoping I’m not to out of it to watch the game and hoping we get through week 2. As it’s heart surgery preferably not close games lol. My preference would be raiders week 1, storm week 2- break the drought, sharks/ cowboys week 3 as I’m more likely to get fired up over roosters/eels/panthers clashes lol.

In my head though I feel as though we go roosters, sharks/cowboys (not sure who wilL win that game), panthers- would love eels to knock them off though lol, who cares. Something in me sees one of roosters/eels/us in the grand final.
I hope all goes well mate :)

All the best with it mate.

Best wishes Hitman :)

Fifth to play the Raiders in week 1. The way the Storm are playing I'd be glad to run into them in week 2 - even in Melbourne. Then we'd most likely have Cronulla.

Other options generally have us running into Penrith in the prelim.

Cheers

We’ll be playing either the eels or storm in the GF the way the draw looks now

I just cant see the Eels being a contender. They strike me as the type of team to fold when it matters.

Cronulla GF I reckon.

They’ve had the dream draw and it runs into the finals.

They’ll get Cowboys in Sydney, and then probably the Eels. Blessed.

Back