• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Trump

As much as some sneer at Trump the people seem to love him and want him as president, one only needs to look at the disaster on the southern border to understand why, the Biden administration has an open border green light to illegal immigrants and the good folks of the USA dont want it.
Could Trump be president again in 2028?

As much as some sneer at Trump the people seem to love him and want him as president, one only needs to look at the disaster on the southern border to understand why, the Biden administration has an open border green light to illegal immigrants and the good folks of the USA dont want it.
It is a well established fact that Americans are among the worst educated people in the world!

I hope so. Given it’s a million miles away in relevance to us it will be wonderful entertainment seeing the thumb sucking hypocrites meltdown 😀😀
I'm tipping to forget 2024 but in 2028 he'll be back in the top job, let's wait and see if i am on the money.

If he's so loved by the people, why did he lose the last election and lose the popular vote in the election he won in 2016 as well?

Clearly more than half the country don't want him. And that's before all the indictments.

You've got to be some sort of sick puppy to support that crook.

If he's so loved by the people, why did he lose the last election and lose the popular vote in the election he won in 2016 as well?

Clearly more than half the country don't want him.
But the electorate will have seen how poorly the democrats have performed and they will vote alternatively.

Latest posts

Back