• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Tom Burgess - must keep , whose with me!!!!

Missed 10 tackles for what it’s worth.

Considering the options, yeah.

He’s off end 2022.

He’ll be 32 in 2024.

Giving him 2024/5 at the right price seems smart.

Even if we have some dynamite youth, they aren’t going to need high priced contracts in the next 3 seasons. More than likely.

I’m amazed he played 71 minutes. Suprised he was still standing.

7th in most games for Souths with 203. Likely to go past Simms 206, Coleman 208 and McCarthy 211 this year; Merritt 218 and Reynolds 231 next year. Fabulous performance and still improving.

Missed 10 tackles for what it’s worth.
Not surprised with the big minutes he played. But at the same time that’s a stat that can be misleading. What was the outcome of the mis tackle? Was there a break made? Was the player tackled straight after? Did it lead to a try?

I’ve seen players caught out of position and responsible for a try. They didn’t attempt the tackle. On their stats 0 miss tackles.

7th in most games for Souths with 203. Likely to go past Simms 206, Coleman 208 and McCarthy 211 this year; Merritt 218 and Reynolds 231 next year. Fabulous performance and still improving.
Hard to imagine he could possibly finish up here our second most capped player of all time.

All the stats can be misleading.
Even the numbers we get excited about.

Tom’s a legend. Sign him up for another 10 years.

Latest posts

Back