• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Announcement The Pride now has an iPhone app!

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

A quick note to let you know that The Pride now has an iPhone app that you can install on your devices!

Please follow these steps to install The Pride on your iPhone device:
  1. Open any page of the forum in a browser on your iPhone device or click here.
  2. Click on the 'share' button that is located at the bottom of your Safari browser. If you are unsure, the 'share' button is circled in the screenshot below:
    yPBGEdz.png
  3. Once you click this button, scroll down and click on the 'Add to Home Screen' button as seen in the screenshot below:
    rQm2FzE.png
  4. Once you click this button, press the 'Add' button that appears.
  5. You will now have a fully operational app version of The Pride that will send you push notifications when someone replies to your thread and likes or comments on your post!
If you run into any issues, please let me know as I will be happy to assist you.

Cheers,
RabbitJ

Thanks RabbitJ. I have been using the App since the announcement and it’s really cool. I like how I get the notifications right away so I don’t miss anything.

Thanks RabbitJ. I have been using the App since the announcement and it’s really cool. I like how I get the notifications right away so I don’t miss anything.
It could get really annoying though if people just quote you so that you get notified.

Latest posts

Back