• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The Pride now has an Android App!

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

A quick note to let you know that The Pride now has an Android App that you can install on your Android device!

Please follow these steps to install The Pride on your Android device:
  1. Open any page of the forum in a browser on your Android device or click here.
  2. Click on the 'menu' button that is located directly to the left of the logo. If you are unsure, the 'menu' button is circled in the screenshot below:Screenshot_1.jpg
  3. Once you open the Menu, scroll to the bottom and click on the 'install' button as seen in the screenshot below:Screenshot_2.jpg
If you run into any issues, please let me know as I will be happy to assist you.

For all those that have an Apple device, our Apple app should be available in the near future.

Cheers,
RabbitJ

Last edited:
PWAs are great
They're awesome!

Just waiting for Apple to roll out proper compatibility across the iOS environment and then we're good as gold.

Are you able to let me know if push notifications are coming through as well when you have a chance? Just want to make sure that all is working as intended.

Cheers,
J

They're awesome!

Just waiting for Apple to roll out proper compatibility across the iOS environment and then we're good as gold.

Are you able to let me know if push notifications are coming through as well when you have a chance? Just want to make sure that all is working as intended.

Cheers,
J
I've been running this site as a PWA from day one and yep they work

The Storm are, or were Androids, why are they being promoted here?

I do not have install option after I open menu ?
If anyone else is experiencing this issue where they can not see the install button, please try using a different browser such as Chrome. If you are still running into any issues, please let me know.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue where they can not see the install button, please try using a different browser such as Chrome. If you are still running into any issues, please let me know.
All good using chrome rather than firefox

Latest posts

Back