• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Tell me someone I haven't thought of in a while

VIP

Reaction score
I'm back in the office after a couple of weeks off work and I'm in the mood to play a bit of a forum game.

The challenge is to name someone that I (and perhaps others haven't thought of in a while) and it needs to be a past player or official from South Sydney (or just someone linked to the club in some way).

I'll go first... I bet no one has thought of Shaun 'Bomber' McRae in a while.

How about SG? Now there is a man . If he had not been involved in the club I reckon we would have about 10 premierships. Here he is remembering our first season on our anniversary.

Attachments

• 1968.jpg
    1968.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 26
Ken Shine
Frank Curry
Geoff Bultitude
David Sinclair
Shane Rigon
Herbie Timms
Alan Jones
Greg Purcell, to name a few............................

Steve Little
Robert Simpkins
Jim Serdaris
Arthur Tripp
Ambrose Morgan
Tony Melrose
Ken Wright

Tony Rampling, Kempsey boy..

The Ramplings were the reason i started to follow Souths, my family were among the first settlers in Kempsey and the Ramplings were at Kempsey high when my brother attended.
...and Dean!

Rod Maybon
Eion Crosssan (sp?)
Terry Hill
Brett Shehan
Jason Death
Manoa Thompson
Michael Andrews
Luke Stuart

Ethan Lowe.
Lol - have definitely thought about Ethan. Pretty sure he was in some photos recently I saw.
Ken Shine
Frank Curry
Geoff Bultitude
David Sinclair
Shane Rigon
Herbie Timms
Alan Jones
Greg Purcell, to name a few............................
These are all good.
Ash Harrison (and his Mum)
I've thought about Ash- but not about his mum.
Mark Minichiello
Good old Mini!
Rod Maybon
Eion Crosssan (sp?)
Terry Hill
Brett Shehan
Jason Death
Manoa Thompson
Michael Andrews
Luke Stuart
I've definitely thought about Jason Death recently - I think someone mentioned him in one of the 'Conversations'. I have also thought about Luke Stuart because @robbie mentioned his old fashion posts the other day :D

Back