• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

State of Origin: Discussion

That was a good game. Had physicality, some skill, some Brain fades but quality game. Honestly unbelievable
How often Qld get it done.

Fitler wouldn't survive in any other era of origin. NSW have such a deeper talent pool and he's managed to throw away two series in recent years they should have easily sweeped up.

Just a super weird guy with a ridiculous penrith/roosters bias. I just think he's such a dork as well. Something about him. Kooky guy.

Cleary’s charged down kick has shades of Kimmorley’s intercept for mine.

I also echo the thoughts on Ben Hunt - great to see.

Fitler wouldn't survive in any other era of origin. NSW have such a deeper talent pool and he's managed to throw away two series in recent years they should have easily sweeped up.

Just a super weird guy with a ridiculous penrith/roosters bias. I just think he's such a dork as well. Something about him. Kooky guy.
He always sounds like hes just finished a bong...

Well done to qld, NSW were hot favourites but 3 significant brain snaps and one poor tackle attempt pretty much cost the game.

Latest posts

Back