• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Sam Burgess Coach Watch

Reggy

Grand Master
Reaction score
Sam's Warrington team lost their first game of the year 16-10. I believe the opposition also had a player sent off early second half.

Been keeping an eye on this, hoping that Sam is the next big thing.

Not the best start but early days.

Whats their roster like? Hard to judge him without knowing.

I saw that he had already allowed live media access into his training - first mistake imo. Training should not be a media stunt
So he could belt their head in Joe!🤣

Reactions: Joe
Brilliant idea for a thread. I am sure there will be some sooks complaining that he's not at Souths (same as Reynolds) but Sam is a souths legend and i'm interested in seeing his coaching development.

I hope he learns a ton and turns into a master coach.

I’m watching the Warrington vs Hull KR game.

The quality is not reserve grade standard.

And I’ve just seen a Hull KR player sent off for a head clash.

Wow!

No mitigation? Wow again. I’ve had kisses that were harder than that “forceful contact”.

Ridiculous decision.

I’m watching the Warrington vs Hull KR game.

The quality is not reserve grade standard.

And I’ve just seen a Hull KR player sent off for a head clash.

Wow!

No mitigation? Wow again. I’ve had kisses that were harder than that “forceful contact”.

Ridiculous decision.
They are not playing Hull KR. It is Hull FC. The two Hull teams are bitter rivals. As it was for last week's game v Catalans), Warrington are playing teams who have been a man short for more than half the game.

They are not playing Hull KR. It is Hull FC. The two Hull teams are bitter rivals. As it was for last week's game v Catalans), Warrington are playing teams who have been a man short for more than half the game.
Wolves 26...Hull FC 10.... 8 minutes to go

36...10 FT

Congratulations Sammy B

Last edited:
Yep. Picked that up after I posted it.

And the ridiculous reffing decisions continued with a penalty try in the second half…the bloke was tackled 3 metres from the line and grounded the ball a metre from the line. Silliness.

Yep. Picked that up after I posted it.

And the ridiculous reffing decisions continued with a penalty try in the second half…the bloke was tackled 3 metres from the line and grounded the ball a metre from the line. Silliness.
Where did you see it? It wasn't on Foxtel (they had the other game, not worth watching).

Where did you see it? It wasn't on Foxtel (they had the other game, not worth watching).
Yeah…trick for young players.

They are broadcasting some of the ESL games on 505 (I think).

I saw someone on Twitter had put up the ESL broadcast schedule and noticed it wasn’t on Fox League so went looking for it.

Yeah…trick for young players.

They are broadcasting some of the ESL games on 505 (I think).

I saw someone on Twitter had put up the ESL broadcast schedule and noticed it wasn’t on Fox League so went looking for it.
I saw the end of that game on Kayo

Latest posts

Back