• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Roy Asotasi Members Choice Award 2024

Hard to argue. I was just saying to the Mrs the other day you can tell he has fallen in love with the club. The same way rusty did, the same way issac did, sutts, piggins, albo and even madge and bennett not to forget most of you lunatics on here.
There is something very special about our club that some people just fall in love with and can never leave.

Nobody, and I mean nobody deserves any award or has given more to this club this year than Cam Murray. He is entitled to win every Souths Award on offer.
Again hard to argue but I feel like Murray couldn't care less about the recognition. He works hard because he expects it from himself. Trophy or not he knows what he is worth to the team especially with the (c) next to his name.

Nobody, and I mean nobody deserves any award or has given more to this club this year than Cam Murray. He is entitled to win every Souths Award on offer.
Arrow would be up there but yes Murray for mine. The only one I've seen working harder than 2024 Cameron Murray was perhaps 2023 Cameron Murray or maybe 2022 Cameron Murray.

Can Murray really is the golden boy.

Has played 13 games, not his best season by his own account, and walks into the fans award like it’s the door to his house. :)

Has played 13 games, not his best season by his own account, and walks into the fans award like it’s the door to his house. :)
Not me Jai Arrow

Cams early season form was quite poor by his standards. A lot of errors, forced passes and dropped balls….BY HIS STANDARD. A victim of those around him and a preseason from hell.
Bounced back well since origin, especially.

Jai, what a warrior in a season that didn’t deserve his efforts 👐

Last edited:
Cam Murray is close to best on the field even when he doesn't play at his best.

He is so far ahead of every other team member it's not even funny.

Cam is an NPC hive mind choice.

Nowhere near his best season.

Taane is the only one out there with a bit of talent and intent.

Played above his pay packet for the last 12 weeks

The high IQ pick

Cam is an NPC hive mind choice.

Nowhere near his best season.

Taane is the only one out there with a bit of talent and intent.

Played above his pay packet for the last 12 weeks

The high IQ pick

That’s the key word, so many don’t even look like they know what’s required or want to have a dig

Latest posts

Back