• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 9: Rabbitohs v Panthers

Just watched the Lindsay Smith try back and yep he was offside clearly. And the first try was a massive forward pass what a joke.

Everytime we play these pricks they get 2 tries that shouldn’t be tries.

We did not deserve the 42-12 tonight we were better than that.

Going by Hornby when asked about Trell, sounded like there was intention to move him from fullback.

But compare Edwards tonight as a fullback and compare Trell as a fullback and tell me which style of fullback you prefer?

Just on this talk of lack of fitness. You do know these guys are consistently tested regarding their fitness .. So unless someone can come on here and produce those tests I'll be taking those comments for the speculation they are. Some of you guys should get jobs in the media. 😉

Just on this talk of lack of fitness. You do know these guys are consistently tested regarding their fitness .. So unless someone can come on here and produce those tests I'll be taking those comments for the speculation they are. Some of you guys should get jobs in the media. 😉
Use your eyes mate.

You're seriously cooked if you can't see we have a fitness issue.

Use your eyes mate.
Eyes aren't proof. Just saying. Now something you can't prove is confidence. These blokes are on a losing streak , confidence is at an all time low. Lack of confidence can come in many ways one of those being laziness. This is a professional club .fitness is a priority .

Show me the weekly fitness level sheets then and I'll take your word for it.

Compared to you or the ordinary guy on the street, they're super fit.

Compare them to other rugby league players from other teams, they are super unfit in comparison.

I can't dumb it down any more for you.

Compared to you or the ordinary guy on the street, they're super fit.

Compare them to other rugby league players from other teams, they are super unfit in comparison.

I can't dumb it down any more for you.
OK explain last season then . Were we fit for the first 11 rounds and then mysteriously lost fitness for the rest of the comp ? We also beat a team the Bulldogs this year trained by a noted fitness guru in Touma . How did we compete for that 80 mins if we were so unfit ? Anyway I'm not getting caught up in this speculation. I don't believe it's a fitness issue and I'll let the rest of you enjoy your opinions.

OK explain last season then . Were we fit for the first 11 rounds and then mysteriously lost fitness for the rest of the comp ? We also beat a team the Bulldogs this year trained by a noted fitness guru in Touma . How did we compete for that 80 mins if we were so unfit ? Anyway I'm not getting caught up in this speculation. I don't believe it's a fitness issue and I'll let the rest of you enjoy your opinions.

Surely, you jest sir

Are we the only team in history that has played 3 hookers at the same time in the one game?

Latest posts

Back